Why did Dick do that? [TITANS SPOILER]

It is rumored that there is a leaked photo of Nightwing’s backside (the back of the suit.) on set.

1 Like

Thank Odin!

When I said this it occurred to me that Backside might mean something else, especially with this show.

1 Like

Seems to be the “seat” of most pictures of NightWing lol

Duck wants to do penance. I wonder if Bruce pulls a few strings and gets the charges dropped. Or he just gets probation. Don’t let him escape what he has to confront.

1 Like

Because he didn’t want to go to jail for Robin!

Sorry, couldn’t resist

3 Likes

DC Dad Jokes

@KnightWalker52 This thread needs you, my friend.

I’m sure Garth would be happy to see that Dick has forgotten all about his murder and has no desire to bring Slade to justice any more. Not.

This is just an example of why I do not like this season of Titans. I feel like they had a goal in mind then it just got away from them. Everything Dick is doing is stuff Bruce would do, not him. I feel like this season should have been season 1 and season 1 should have been season 2.

I think he seriously did. Dick may be playing the sad sack here but I’m pretty sure he’s not just self-flaggelation here; he’s in prison to get to someone who can get to Deathstroke, in a way that makes Deathstroke believe that Dick’s guilt is his only motive.