Who's YOUR Justice League?

Might be a little risky having two in the trinity having the same vulnerabilities, but Powergirl is a tank. She’s easily my favorite Kryptonian.

2 Likes

ive updated my list

2 Likes

Must have:

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Wonder Woman
  • A Green Lantern
  • A Flash (prefer Barry)
  • Aquaman

Should have:

• Martian Manhunter
  • Cyborg
  • Hawkman
  • Hawkgirl
  • Green Arrow
  • Black Canary
  • Zatanna
  • Supergirl

Nice to have:

• Firestorm
  • Plastic Man
  • Mr. Miracle
  • Big Barda
  • Dr. Fate
  • Swamp Thing
  • The Atom
  • Vixen
  • Constantine

I’d like to see a gutsy take that includes all of ‘em, JLU style.

5 Likes

So much yes here. I am in that weird segment that I prefer Barry over Wally.

Justice League
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Black Canary
Green Arrow

Justice League International
Aquaman
Fire
Ice
Booster Gold
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Spoiler

Justice League Dark
Harley Quinn
Hippolyta
Zatanna
Constantine
Detective Chimp
Lady Clayface
Animal Man

My Justice League team is pretty normal. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Then when I got to JLI I mainly used characters I want to see in the funny books again on a regular basis and not just a miniseries. Aquaman would be the leader while he deals with the hijinks that are sure to happen. Then there is JLD. This is my most unconventional list with the inclusion of Harley Quinn. I think she would end up annoying Constantine but the end result would be a budding friendship that could move onto a miniseries of its own. Also, Lady Clayface is just a cool character and it would be great to see her on a team like this.

4 Likes

I’ve just read more Barry, and with the TV show, he’s pretty much the Flash that I know. Comfort in what’s familiar & all that :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Exactly. I am enjoying Wally’s story in the current Flash run but Barry is who I am most familiar with.

4 Likes

:rofl:

I’m laughing out loud inside just picturing the comedy this could generate. I’m sold!

I like your breakdown of the different teams, though surprised not to see J’onn or a Lantern anywhere. I guess one can think of the Lanterns as their own cosmic team. MM is a JL staple that is not on my “must” list, simply because, I prefer Cyborg in that slot. I feel like he brings a unique power set no one else on the team has. I put them both on the “should have” list out of fairness to MM’s long history with the Justice League (and that amazing power set as well).

4 Likes

I thought about J’onn but as Bloodwynd and he would be on the JLI team. I wonder if everyone would know it was him or because of all of the Crisis level events he would be a mystery once again.

If I was going to pick a GL it would be Jessica Cruz. I think she would be a good fit for Justice League.

:rofl: It makes just enough sense to work! I have often thought about that team-up.

4 Likes

Oh, must confess I know nothing of Bloodwynd. Please excuse my ignorance!

4 Likes

I like the breakdown of must have, etc. and your choices are great.

4 Likes

I too prefer Barry. Also, LOVE your JL Dark and the addition of HQ and Lady Clay.

4 Likes

Green Arrow - Oliver Queen - Leader - cuz I think he would make a lot of mistake has leader, but he is my favorite hero.
Black Canary - someone has to fix Arrows mistakes & cover for him.
Swamp Thing
Blue Beetle - Jamie Reyes
Supergirl - Kara Zor-El
Zatanna
Etrigon
Plastic Man
Animal Man
Katana
Amythest
The Question - originality I was going to say Vic sage, but thinking about it, it might be more fun to use both Vic & Renee or neither , or new characters, or a Q from another earth in the multiverse, all at the same time with only 1 question, that way it always one BIG question of who is the Question?

I really just put 12 of my favorite DC heroes together to make my list

3 Likes

Nice list! And happy DCU-nniversary @RootBeerMaster !

2 Likes

Bloodwynd was a 90s thing that was really cool, at least I thought it was. There was always the question of who he really was. Considering that J’onn is a shapeshifter it was a perfect mystery for 12 years old me.

Thank you!!! This is my most selfish list as I just want to see more of Lady Clayface.

You have just sold me on what can be a great Question series. It definitely can work in the context of the Justice League as teammates try to figure out which Question it is, very much the same idea with Bloodwynd. Also, what is your favorite root beer?

4 Likes

I like your grouping and Ollie’s intentional mistakes. His attempt at picking up the pieces after an old JL was defeated and he’s learning the ropes. I feel like this could be awesome in the style of the Harley Quinn cartoon too.

4 Likes

OMG Yes, A league just made up of rotating identities!

4 Likes

batman, flash, wildcat, cyborg, starfire,katana,harley quinn, static shock,killer frost,beast boy,wonder woman

4 Likes

Nice list!

3 Likes

I have a couple of ideas for the Justice League I’d like to see in the comics. The first is a backup Justice League scenario. Here is the first.

Nightwing: Field leader and tactical
Power Girl: Field support powerhouse
Donna Troy: Heart of the team, Amazonian representative
Kyle Rayner: Green Lantern of sector 2814, also wields a Blue Lantern
Cyborg: Technology and communications
Raven: Empath, mystical support
Supergirl: A younger set of eyes entering the League, powerhouse

I know this team consists of mainly Titans but to battle something that has faced the JLA you’d need a team with experience working together.

Dragginmajik

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with moving from Titans Tower to the Watchtower. Good League!

4 Likes