Linda Strauss (She-Fate)
Maxima
Animal Man
G’nort
Zan
Jayna
Powergirl

3 Likes

He could be a good leader too but as I said Wonder Woman is the standard of heroism and has inspired the others according to #750 which I really like. I mean the idea is that all members of the JLA would in some way lead the League like whichever one is available. And if there’s more than one available then whoever is best suited for the mission. But in terms of if they’re all together Wonder Woman is just my pick.

3 Likes

I’m sorry if this comes off the wrong way but why do so many people (just in general) want Dick to be Batman? Why can’t he be his own character?

4 Likes

Dude @IAmBatmaniathis is my favorite thread! It reminds me of my dream Titans roster I’m always talking about. Or trying too at least… but it never catches on.

2 Likes

Love your post and your idea about factions. Got me thinking about how I’d set it up. I used mostly the same set up as you, but with my own twists.

With the new abundance of heroes all clamoring to faction-up and be part of something bigger than themselves, they’re going to need more Watchtowers. The Justice League with be divided into six Leagues with a Justice Council heading them all.

Batman will be the only member of the Council not directly affiliated with another League. He will act as coordinator. More of his time will be spent in the Batcave monitoring the varying Leagues to follow and organizing collaborative efforts when needed.

Wonder Woman will then be responsible for the New Gods. Her Gods given powers would make her the most at home amongst them. She can hold her meetings the Watchtower, which will now be converted from satellite into full-fledged starship.

I think it goes without saying that Zatanna will be leading JL Dark. No one is better to keep Constantine and the Underworld in check. Justice League’s headquarters is my favorite, because thanks to magic, Zatanna just carries it around in her pocket.

For Justice League International I call upon the most international man we know, Aquaman. No kingdom on Earth spans as far and wide as the seas. Atlantis joining of the UN and Aquaman leading its League would help us get closer to global peace. I’d assume the UN would use the Hall of Justice, but we’ll move it its own island.

The premise of Justice League Task Force sounded perfect for my favorite space soldier, John Stewart. His training and experience in combat both with and without the ring would help keep in control when things may otherwise get a little gritty. Task Force will have no headquarters. How else could it stay secret?

Then there’s the Titans. Of course, I can’t have a Titans group without some Robin or ex-Robin, but they still need someone with the empathy and means to guide the often-troubled group. I assign that duty to the Martian Manhunter. None better suited for the likes of Raven and Beast-Boy. He’s basically them combined, but with way more experience. Of course, Jon would move Titans tower to the old Watchtower on the moon.

Last, but certainly not least, I introduce to you Justice League Time. Members would include the likes of Booster Gold and members of the Legion of Superheroes. Heroes who’ve already proven they can travel, but they would also recruit members from through time. They would be led by Barry Allen from his time-pocket dimension.

4 Likes

Not bad. I actually really like your ideas of JL Time and agree Aquaman would make a great leader for the International team. Looking back at it mine has changed quite a bit, but the basic premise is the same of having several teams make up the JL. I’d remove the Titans though, NTT formed in spite of them as they refused to help Raven (whom went to them first before the former sidekicks). And when the League disapproved of their reformation they didn’t like how the League was run or worked and wanted no parts of it. Now, I’d have an A & B team, International, Sentinels of Magic, and Young Justice as their secret co-vert team like Task Force but utilizing young heroes (which imo should consist of the children of the League) similar to the animated series.

4 Likes

I’m right about there with you

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
The Atom (Ray Palmer)
Hawkman
Hawkwoman
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Plastic Man
Captain Marvel
Black Lightning
Steel
Zatanna
Metamorpho

Alex Ross gets it pretty close

5 Likes

@IAmBatmania what about adding a Justice League Science? Cyborg, Dr. Midnight, Ray Palmer, Mr. Terrific, Steel, Flash (Barry Allen) and Firestorm (Dr. Martin Stein)?

3 Likes
My Justice League

Tommy Monaghan (AKA Hitman) – His accuracy and his lethal, yet moral codes/tactics could be very useful for the league.

David Zavimbe (AKA Batwing) – He’s almost as good a fighter as Batman, but I feel he’s better for the job because of his intellect and his abilities with technology.

Val-Zod (AKA Superman) – I feel that you can’t have a Justice League without Superman, and Val-Zod is my favorite Superman (don’t judge me).

Diana Prince (AKA Wonder Woman) – Again, you can’t have a Justice League without Wonder Woman IMO.

Bart Allen (AKA Impulse) – Personally, Impulse is my favorite speedster, and his training the virtual reality simulation worlds would definitely come in handy for the League.

Anyssa Pierce (AKA Thunder) – Honestly, she’s just an absolute badass (and my favorite female superhero).

Jennifer Pierce (AKA Lightning) – She’s one of the most OP heroes in DC Comics IMO.

Garth of Atlantis (AKA Tempest) – He doesn’t serve Atlantis (so he can leave whenever), he has more sea-based powers than Aquaman, and he’s a great fighter.

Jaime Reyes (AKA Blue Beetle) – Kahji-Da is so OP and I love Jaime’s personality.

Liam James (AKA Collapser) – He’s become so mature over his adventures, his powers are insane, and he’s one of my favorite characters.

John Diggle (AKA Spartan) – He’s a great fighter, has military training, and has recently become a Green Lantern

John Jones (AKA Martian Manhunter) – He’s a great leader, he’s incredibly powerful, and his mission to understand humans makes me like him so much more.

Oliver Queen (AKA Green Arrow) – His personality in the comics is literally the exact same as mine. Also, his bow and arrow schtick is awesome!

Dinah Lance (AKA Black Canary) – There’s not much to say here besides the fact that she’s an absolute badass!

Cisco Ramone (AKA Vibe) – His breaches would be extremely useful for getting to other places.

Sidney Speck (AKA Sixpack) – He’s actually pretty OP (as seen in Hitman comics) and since he literally is the only thing keeping the universe from collapsing, I’d say it’s a good idea to keep him near the heroes.

Flexi – He has a great heart and we always need a cute animal who can stretch sooo…

Harlene Quinzel (AKA Harley Quinn) – She a funny psychopath… What else could you want?

Joseph Wilson (AKA Jericho) – He’s always been my favorite Titan. Plus, his powers are awesome.

Chloe Sullivan (AKA Watchtower) — She’s amazing with tech and is a great detective.

Ryan Choi (AKA The Atom) – He’s a genius and his powers would be very helpful in the field.

Timothy Zanetti (AKA Breach) – He’s as powerful, if not more powerful, as Captain Atom.

Holden Carver (AKA Sleeper) — He can transfer pain people inflict on him, onto other people. He also can’t feel pain. He’s OP.

Arthur Pendragon (AKA King Arthur) — Best magic swordsman hope-bringing guy there is!

Greta Hayes (AKA Secret) — She can get into places nobody else can. She can literally turn herself into any gas ever, including knockout gas. She can’t die, because she’s already dead. She is super nice, trustworthy, and loyal.

That’s my league. I have a lot of favorites…

Honorable Mentions (Almsot Chosen)

Booster Gold

Hawkman

The Atom

Zatanna

Red Tornado

Metamorpho

Plastic Man

Max Mercury

Firestorm

2 Likes

the flash cyborg wonder woman aquaman batman and superman the original justice league!

3 Likes

Nobody more accurate than Alex Ross in anything. lol

2 Likes

Great grouping. I feel like we just need an alternate Earth Lex Luthor to round it out.

2 Likes

@IAmBatmania what do you think of my league?

2 Likes

I actually had to do a little research. You used some characters I’m not too familiar with, like Collapser and Spartan, but you definitely have a great composition. I love the use of Thunder, Lightning and Tempest together(Like the start of a JL Elemental or something) and bringing in Oliver and Dinah together.

2 Likes

JL Elemental! That would be so cool!!!

2 Likes

one could say it would be…

SUPER

2 Likes
  1. Batman
  2. Superman
  3. Powergirl

4.The Flash (Jay Garrick)
5.Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance)
6.Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
7.Dr. Fate
8.The Question
9.Stargirl
10. Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)

Feel free to ask questions

5 Likes

Forgive me if I’m mistaken, but I think this is only entry that specified a big three with Powergirl in place of Wonder Woman. Could you elaborate why?

3 Likes

@IAmBatmania If we don’t get an alternate Lex Luthor we can recruit Sardath from the planet Rann.

3 Likes

I just like powergirl more and I feel like their needs to be a Trinity to lead the team so I specified who this teams trinity is

4 Likes