Who's Your Favorite Under-Rated Superhero

Shining knight

3 Likes

Batwing Luke Fox

The only real character I truly loved in CW Batwoman and in the comics, someone I consider more deserving to become the next Batman in future state.

He’s fun, a genius intellect that can rival Tim Drake, has a sleek power armor suit that flies. I guess my appeal is unconventional but Luke Fox is a unique character in the Bat family.

3 Likes

Tommy Monaghan (Hitman)

2 Likes

YES!

NO!

lmfao! I just prefer David Zavimbe!

1 Like

He’s good too but I just like Luke Fox a little more. Really do want to see him back in the I am Batman series, maybe just a guest star role if anything because we need to see more black Batman characters. I actually liked him alongside Luke Fox in that Batwing series.

2 Likes

I know it’s my inner old man, but I’ve always liked Wildcat. He’s been around since the 40’s, trained Batman, and is a staple of the JSA. Yet still no solo series.

5 Likes

welcome back to the community @84mdcb.20696! Wildcat is awesome btw!

2 Likes

The Question

4 Likes

Agreed! I’m starting to really like him

5 Likes

AUGUST GENERAL IN IRON (FANG ZHIFU)

A Chinese Superhero and leader of the Great Ten. He’s a devoted and honorable man to his country and the people he serves alongside. August comes off as a jerk sometimes, but he’s also kind of cool. He got me interested to read The Great Ten comic series and New Super-man. Both series where he is featured in.

2 Likes

Did I ever do the villain version of this?

2 Likes

BETHANY HOPKINS

Member of the latest Challengers of the Unknown. Recruited into the team for her skills as a soldier and remarkable ability to survive dire and dangerous circumstances. Bethany has a strong-willed and pessimistic personality. Believing death has given her bad luck throughout her life, and adopted a deathwish attitude, seeking to challenge herself to brave most things alongside her team.

5 Likes

Bolt

Bolt was my favorite speedster introduced in Future state. Alinta was a member of Titan academy as a teenager and possible future as a member of the suicide squad. She is unique as besides being a hero who wears prosthetics, Alinta unique connection to the speed Force, or lack of one, only allows her to use her speed in bursts. Making her less of a speedster and more like a teleporting sprinter. Despite being a friendly and kind person, Alinta backstory was actually dark in that she was used by her criminal parents and later Amanda Waller to use her abilities for their own nefarious reasons. Despite that she still became a heroic person and a titan.

She is a interesting character and it’s a shame she’s underlooked.

3 Likes

Vigilante

3 Likes

Red hood.

3 Likes

I personally wouldn’t call him under-rated. He’s too awesome and beloved to be called that.

34308a707e98b0a6520ee02b878b5cb2

I would think more like Abuse

Clavin Rose Talon

Bat-Man

And call me a broken record because I’m definitely going to bring him up here again. BATWING

I’m leaning towards Luke but @Jurisdiction will kill me if I fail to mention David Zavimbe. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:goat:

7 Likes

He’s cool but even knight wing gets use more of late.

4 Likes

Good save :rofl:

4 Likes

black shirt conner kent

4 Likes