• Red Robin
  • Oracle
  • Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
  • Mr. Miracle
  • Plastic Man
  • Other (let us know in the comments)

0 voters

5 Likes

COLLAPSER is in/on MY DC list, it does look pretty cool.

Favorite under-rated for me… Donny Fairchild from VIGILANTE: SOUTHLAND.

2 Likes

Nightwing for sure. DC stays screwing him over to prop up the Bat title. They also stripped him of several skills and achievements and handed them to Tim like he’s basically a knock-off brand Dick - the silver spoon Robin. And now he is seen quite literally the butt of every joke.
Most people know OF his character but hasn’t taken the time to actually read him or get to know his character outside of the Batfam and their titles/stories where he’s basically the jobber, a plot device and gives them all these ideas of who is character is that just aren’t true. Fanon Nightwing is sadly more well know than actual canon Nightwing and DC in ways have played into Fanon for years now thinking it would make his character more popular. It has arguably done the opposite and degraded his status in the large scale DCU.

2 Likes

̶A̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶.̶ ̶G̶A̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶S̶o̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶D̶o̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶F̶a̶t̶e̶,̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶a̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶I̶’̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶.̶ (Wish strikethrough was an option on here).

The fact that I keep forgetting him until after I post shows how underrated he is: Hammer von H, scratch that, Hans von Hammer. Dang, definitely need to revisit his appearances. But, there are probably others.

1 Like

Voted for Mr. Miracle but I also love Midnighter. I wish he would be used more.

My favorite characters are not the trinity. I think those stories are so formulated and you know they can’t die; all the toys will be back in the toy box at the end of the day. With the B and C list characters there are actual stakes. Editorial does not care that much and things can more forward in a way the Trinity books cannot.

Downside: books are canceled at anytime and depending on the writer the character can be completely different.

1 Like

I have to say Detective Chimp.

1 Like

I don’t really know if Red Hood is underrated as much as he used to be anymore, so I went with Red Robin on this one… haven’t seen much merch on this :point_down:

Tim_Drake_New_52

1 Like

Booster Gold!!!

2 Likes