Who's Your Favorite Doom Patrol Character So Far? Season One

Rita. There’s a lot of pain and guilt she wasn’t ready to admit until recently. And if I could meet her in person I’d want to tell her that it’s always possible to change, and she’s definitely proven she can. And that there’s no use in pittying herself any longer for the mistakes that WERE and WERE NOT her fault. She’s felt the guilt and pain that comes with making mistakes, and she’s accepted that it’s time to prove she’s better than that. PERIOD!

3 Likes

Crazy Jane. I think you know that she’s the show. Really she needs her own show but it has to be done right.

1 Like

I love the whole cast. I’m going for Animal Mineral Vegetable Man!

2 Likes

Negative man

1 Like

I’m a fan of Robotman but I did like Flex Mentallo!

1 Like

CYBORG. WE HAVENT SEEN HIM UPGRADED YET. HE HAS LOT OF POTENTIAL. RITA GAVE HIM THE CHIP AT THE HOSPITAL SO WE HAVE YET TO SEE WHAT HE CAN DO. ANOTHER THING, IS CYBORG GOING TO BE IN THE TITANS? NEGATIVE MAN HINTED THAT THE DOOM PATROL WAS ONLY RITA, LARRY, JANE AND CLIFF. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!

1 Like

Beard Hunter is the only good character so far with any real depth and probably the most interesting power so far.

But i also like Larry a lot

hqdefault.jpg

2 Likes

Danny the Street. A great interpretation of one of the most fascinating, weird characters of all time. His episode was everything I ever hoped an hour of television about a sentient stretch of pavement could be.

1 Like

I get such a kick out of Robotman that I named my Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu friend /competitor Robotman.

1 Like

Cyborg. Also best cyborg I’ve seen so far. Why isn’t titans like doom patrol sigh…

1 Like

Mr Nobody is… Shoutouts to my fellow 4th wall breaker Represent!!! Dimension jumpers ayyyeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Really all of the characters have been great! Honestly I love them all!

2 Likes

Rita

3 Likes

Its really hard to pick cause I love them all, but Favorites are tie between Robotman and Crazy Jane

2 Likes

Crazy Jane is awesome! They are all unique

2 Likes

Robotmn if only because of Brendan Fraser. I am a huge fan. Jane is awesome also. TBH though, Rita has grown as a character so much over the course of the show that she is close to overtaking Robotman. I think she was the first in the group to become the hero they all will be soon.

1 Like

Flex Mentallo hands down is my favorite character from Doom Patrol ever. Villian wise its Animal Vegetable Mineral Man. Though I wish they used a different version of AVMM like in the comics.

3 Likes

Villain wise, Mr. Nobody sold me on the lunacy of DP. Alan Tudyk was a perfect choice, my god, i’m a sucker for meta jokes. Hero wise I’d say Robotman or Flex. Cliff’s “emmy-nominated” performance on the soap was beautiful enough!

4 Likes

Love them all… but crazy Jane is so intense, the actress choice was perfection… it’s not easy to play one character with different personalities and actually make each one stand out so drastically, especially as many as she has… you just never know what to expect with her, it’s great

2 Likes

Cliff

1 Like