Who's Your Favorite Doom Patrol Character So Far? Season One

mine is robot man

Brendan Fraser hes perfect for the part im a huge fan and his cursing and antics are hilarious as robot man
i thought i wouldn’t like the show at all boy was i wrong robot man is also a floridian wich i didn’t know till the show im also physically disabled so i relate to the characters issues as well let me know your alls thoughts about who you like and who touches home on the show for you

26 Likes
  1. Robotman
  2. Crazy Jane
1 Like

Robotman :sunglasses::+1:

I relate mostly to Cliff

Cliff swears the most. That’ll work for me!

Elastiwoman <3

She so sexy, espcially in pancake mood :stuck_out_tongue:

#TeamAprilBowlby

3 Likes

Brendan Fraser is the perfect Robotman, and my favorite character. There’s comedy and tragedy; he makes the perfect flawed hero.

1 Like

Rita

3 Likes

It’s a tie for me between Cliff and Jane.

Rita

1 Like

When I started watching the show, it was Cliff, but with all of the character development Larry has gotten, I’m starting to really love him as well. Though honestly, with such an incredible cast of characters, it’s impossible to dislike any of them.

3 Likes

i think the first is rita and everyone else is a very close second. they’re all so wonderful.

3 Likes

Larry has been my favorite. All of the main 5 are great, but he has the most interesting backstory, best performance and memorable moments.

2 Likes

Robotman and number two would probably be rita

3 Likes

I was surprised when I learned Brendan Fraser was gonna be in this show. It took a few episodes for him to grow on me but he’s doing a fantastic job!

I agree. Picking a favorite is really hard. I love them all! I’m really starting to like Cyborg. The show is not what I expected. I love just learning about the characters. I don’t even care about Niles anymore lol

3 Likes

I agree about Rita. As great a character as Jane is, I think there are times when the show focuses way too much on her specifically. I want to learn more about Rita. I want her to use her powers, kick butt and take names. We’ve seen this multiple times from Jane. Let’s give Rita a shot.

2 Likes

Maybe because I get to see so little of him, but it’s Ezekiel. Everytime that soapbox preacher gets going I smile.

2 Likes

Not that I favor him over the others, they all great, but I think Cliff is the character that holds the team and the show together.

2 Likes

I think they portray him humanity very effective through the robot face. It’s an excellent bit of acting. Doom Patrol is one of those shows that’s so damn good one worries if it can remain this good forever. DC has kicked it out the park with this brilliant show.

3 Likes

The two robots are the best.

3 Likes