:hugs: Aww gang, we out here being and DCin’!!! :hugs:

x1578

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Jay_Kay!!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Jay_Kay! :smiley: :birthday:

I didn’t realize we had so many November babies with birthdays so close to each other. That’s awesome!

7 Likes

It makes sense Humans typically mate in the winter so add 9 months to February

6 Likes

#Whatever Bruce is paying Alfred it's not nearly enough

Bruce’s only friends are pain and pettiness.

Alfred doesn’t really count since he’s on staff.

9 Likes

I really enjoyed Connor Hawke and Kyle Rayner’s team-up and how Ron Marz and Chuck Dixon developed their friendship:

8 Likes

LOVE the homage

6 Likes

Myself and Titano. We are so close.

8 Likes

Agreed. :00_green_arrow: :00_lc_green_lantern1:

8 Likes

If you run into any problems controlling Titano I know someone who you can call:

:00_harlivy: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:

8 Likes

When in Titano’s hairy arms and you’ve a faceful of his apey musk, do you quote the DCAU Lobo by asking “Monkey want a na-na?”

I would.

To reference the best on-screen Lobo, but also because nanners (“bananas” in Muggle-speak) kick ass.

7 Likes

My favorite friendships outside of siblings and romantic partners…

Dick and Wally → I think great friendships can be hard to showcase across series; however, this friendship seems to shine in their solo series as well as shared books/events.

Damian and Jon (as kids) → Super Sons was super cute and I will always want more of kid Jon and Damian team ups

Hal and Barry → this was solidified for me after Barry came back and the two worked together in Brightest Day.

Babs and Dinah → we have not seen enough of this in recent years, but I thought their friendship pre-Flashpoint felt very real.

9 Likes

Agreed. There’s also a mentor/mentee dynamic that I’ve always loved with these two that stretches back to BG: Year One and during the New 52/Rebirth eras.

8 Likes

I love their relationship

7 Likes

I also wish for more Zatanna and Black Canary:

8 Likes

booster-gold

How on earth did we miss Booster and Beetle?

9 Likes