6 Likes

Myself and Cyclone

S75

10 Likes

:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Mine too now!!!

5 Likes

If you’re looking for comics with the two, they’ve been most prominent together in James Tynion’s run on Batman, starting in issue #101. He appears as a supporting character during the events of Fear State (as well as having his own solo story in back-ups), and he appears in Joshua Williamson’s run on Batman as well as the Shadow War event.

Most recently his biggest role has been in Chip Zdarsky’s origin series, Batman: The Knight.

5 Likes

Sadly, it’s far more of a fanon friendship but this fan art series is to great to not post to this thread. Save for Super Best Friends Forever - where it’s a bit more Diana, Kara and Babs, and to a far less extent, any of the versions of DC Super Hero Girls - where Babs makes horrible decisions in the rebooted version of that, and where the initial series of cartoons and books had it be more of a school girl group of friendships.

7 Likes

I :purple_heart: Mike Maihack’s BG/Kara stuff sooo much! He’s also recently done a number of other DC supers, including Rae Rae :00_teen_titans: :0_raven: :purple_heart:. DC needs to hire him on officially, and soon!

7 Likes

Happy B-Day @Jay_Kay!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jay_Kay! :confetti_ball::birthday::tada:

cakesignal

7 Likes

Happy birthday to @Jay_Kay

7 Likes

I can’t think of a better friendship than @DC89, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd, and @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx.

The three of them support each other and brighten the entire community!

9 Likes

OMG. :face_holding_back_tears: Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx and @TheWifeOfJasonTodd- c’mere and look at this wonderful post above^^^ that the equally wonderful @TravisMorgan upped for us. :purple_heart:

Thank you sooo much @TravisMorgan! :hugs: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Awwwwwwww!

Bring it in you guys! @DC89 @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx @TravisMorgan and anyone else who wants a group hug :sparkling_heart:

tumblr_nzn358HNFR1uymd1eo1_500

109A0A80-A84E-4599-AFD8-538FDC3C5861

8 Likes

Though Batman would deny it:

Him and Aquaman. Outrageous!

9 Likes

(I’m the one who fell down :laughing:)

:smiley:

7 Likes

Aww- Arthur truly is B-Man’s best bro. :+1:

7 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

You brighten this community just as much @TravisMorgan! :smiley: :tada:

Thanks sooo much for your oh so very kind sentiments. YOU. ROCK. For Skartaris!!!

x939

7 Likes

Thank you so much @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx! I always look forward to your, @DC89, and @TheWifeOfJasonTodd posts.

Though I must admit sometimes I think get a room when the three of you are on a huge love fest! :wink:

8 Likes