Wholesome DC Super Friendships

Gonna start with my customary Ollie and Hal propaganda (y’all should know me by now)

9 Likes

Natt the Hat and Hitman

4 Likes

First one that came to mind is Batman and James Gordon:

8 Likes

That’s a great photo! Where’s that from?

5 Likes

It’s from an episode of Batman: The Animated Series called “Holiday Knights.”

5 Likes

Do frenemies count?

Batman and ghostmaker are my new favorite team-up right now.
It’s competitive but since they are both are equals they respect each other and I think that count as wholesome.

8 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ve actually been looking for some Ghost-Maker comics! Now I really want to find them!

7 Likes

10 Likes

JIMMY!!!

Oh yeah… Clark is cool too I guess…

5 Likes

que me sobbing and throwing things at the wall as i recall the events of this series

6 Likes

9 Likes

Steph and Cass. :purple_heart: :00_batgirl_cass_cain:

10 Likes

@DreamingGirlWonder @CaptainYesterday Jimmy & Clark is a classic. I really loved the relationship between rich Jimmy and Super Bro from the early years of the New 52

Envoys From The Evil Empire

But my contribution for this is Krypto and Streaky:

We’ve not seen a lot of Streaky post the New 52, so here’s some interior pencil work by Paul Pelletier, and here’s the finished published version:

which, notwithstanding this page, ends up revealing that Streaky still has feelings for Krypto

The last two images are from the only annual to the 2017 Super Sons volume, which is on the app here: Super Sons Annual (2017-) #1

8 Likes

I like the Hal and Sinestro friendship, a lot. It’s a bit weird thinking of that way, but Sinestro himself called them friends (in one of my favorite comic moments ever). I would love to see a series where they get to work together and be actual friends, but that probably won’t happen.

8 Likes

OMG this melted my heart, especially the video games.

7 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

That’s the one. :smiley:

7 Likes

Hal generally has a lot of great friendships

6 Likes

:+1: :00_lc_green_lantern1:

7 Likes