Who Would YOU Like to See Get Their Own DC Universe series?

With the critical success of DC Universe’s Titans series and its wild, weird, and brilliant successor Doom Patrol, which beloved or obscure DC character would you like to see get their own live-action series on the growing platform?

Would you like to witness a series following J’onn J’onzz (Martian Manhunter) acclimating to his life on Earth or see Deadman, the undead avenger, attempt to track down his killer? Let us know in the comments!

29 Likes

Since were getting Swamp thing. Hopefully thatll introduce us to quite a few characters from the “darker and more supernatural” side of DC.

Why not make our way towards a Justice League Dark series on DCU? Swamp Thing, Constantine, Raven?( maybe when she gets older as an actor and as a character), Zatanna, etc.

Itd be fresh and different from other superhero teams and it would fit DCU’s more “mature” vibe.

8 Likes

How about some anthology shows based on the House of Mystery and House of Secrets, and adapting stories from those comics?

6 Likes

I want lady shiva series like nikita.

6 Likes

I want Animal Man, The Question and Martian Manhunter

8 Likes

The question series, could be like the xfiles or more into conspiracies

8 Likes

The Question, please.

8 Likes

Animal Man I think would make a fantastic spin-off from Swamp Thing.

6 Likes

Booster Gold. Time traveling, superhero shenanigans galore!

3 Likes

The Question or Jonah Hex

8 Likes

Dr Fate ft Clarion the witch boy!

1 Like

And I’ll second the Jonah Hex idea!!

3 Likes

Well, if we can’t have Batman, how about Dr Mid-Night

3 Likes

L.E.G.I.O.N

1 Like

Static

3 Likes

Red hood

4 Likes

Dr Fate

5 Likes

I second the Constantine and Justice League Dark characters, but, though I know he’s featured in Krypton, I’d also like a Lobo stand alone show. It could be dark comedy horror amped up to 11, and I feel that tone would work well. I mean Evil Dead is beloved for a reason!

1 Like

I said this very time a topic pops up So I will say it again Metal Men ( live ) Odds of happening next to none.
They should at least have a comic book.

Ambush Bug!!!
Amethyst would be another good one.

2 Likes