Who Would YOU Like to See Get Their Own DC Universe series?

I would love to see the Gotham cast reunite for a Batman spinoff show on DC Universe, honestly.

3 Likes

Zatanna

8 Likes

Also, The Question.

7 Likes

Booster Gold or Animal Man (and I’m fine with either the Grant Morrison or Jeff Lemire version)

2 Likes

Animal Man or Sandman, please and thank you!

4 Likes

John Constantine/JL Dark
An Elseworlds show with “Twilight Zone” feel, but featuring DC characters and hosted by someone like Phantom Stranger or someone equally mysterious.

4 Likes

What, no love for Aunt Harriet?

Thrill to her at the grocery store as she says “Ooh, Shake N’ Bake! I have a coupon for that.”

Then thrill even more as meanwhile at stately Wayne Manor, she puts the groceries away!

It’d be a ratings goldmine/dumpster fire!

3 Likes

How about a series on Checkmate.

3 Likes

Green lantern show with all of the lantern corps not just green and yellow. (I really wanna see larfleeze)

6 Likes

I think that Planetary would do well as a online series.

3 Likes

A J’onn Jonzz series where he is a detective that takes place in the 40s, 50s, 60s, or 70s would be fun to watch.

7 Likes

Gen 13 or Deathblow, expand Team Zero so you have an ensemble action comedy with Gen 13, dark gritty noir/ military intrigue with Deathblow set in present day and a world war II period piece with Team Zero that ties to Deathblow and any other originally image comics now having an impact on the current DC UNIVERSE - UNIVERSE.
Also on it’s own Shadowpact with Detective Chimp and Blue Devil. There’s your supernatural show.

3 Likes

The Spirit would be an amazing addition to the service

Deadman Quantum Leap style show would be sick

2 Likes

Animal Man, Sandman, The Question with Renee Montoya, The Authority and Midnighter.

9 Likes

Yes to The Authority. That absolutely has “DCU’s next hit” written all over it.

4 Likes

Booster Gold

5 Likes

Sinestro

I’d love to see Red Hood adapted to the DC Universe, as well as Blue Devil or Etrigan.

The Corinthian would also be amazing:)

2 Likes

I would never have chosen the Doom Patrol for a series and I am absolutely loving it. Maybe the could do something with the Legion of Super Heroes, maybe as an animated show.

2 Likes