Who Would You Cast, Alive or Not?

James Gandolfini as Harvey Bullock

Bob Hoskins as Penguin

Andy Kaufman as the Joker

2 Likes

How has nobody said more heath legend joker? If that man was still alive (rip) the dark knight would’ve been more than a trilogy😂

2 Likes

Yeah it hurts to think what a terrible loss his death was. The follow up to The Dark Knight would unquestionably have been a fundamentally different movie.

@susiemike I think thats great casting. She would make a good Supergirl. I also seen Blake Lively blonde with a black hair band once and thought it was Gwen Stacy stepped right out of the comics. That was a couple years before Emma Stone perfected the role.

1 Like

Here’s a potentially controversial choice; tom cruise as dick grayson’s robin&nightwing. If you overlook some aspects of him as a person that some find objectionable, and just look at his acting, i think he could bring the range the character needs. Kaufmann as joker is very intriguing, but i agree he could’ve been as good in his way as heath ledger was in his.

1 Like

Idris Elba as John Stewart

3 Likes

Yes. Blake Lively needs redemption. I was so excited she was Carrol Ferris & …oh well. She’s so beautiful tho. Supergirl is a role she could dominate.

1 Like

Gorilla Grodd voiced by Idris Elba - because of how he played the voice of Shere khan

Reverse Flash as Kevin Bacon - because of how he played Bobby Hayes & Sebastian shaw

Darkseid voiced by Liev Schreiber - because of how he played Victor Creed

Brainiac as Liam Neeson - because of how he played Ra’s Al ghul

2 Likes

Rewatched Cabaret today, and Joel Grey would have made a fantastic Joker.

2 Likes

Ed Harris as Ra’s al Ghul. Yup!

2 Likes

1980’s Clint Eastwood as Dark Knight Returns Batman

1 Like

Phoebe Cates as Zatanna

2 Likes

I love all those choices! Thanks very much for weighing in! It means a lot to me…

Can I also say I’ve been loving the casting choices for Stargirl, and Harley Quinn as well. Recently, I’ve been thinking that Ron Funches, who does such a great job as king shark, would make a terrific live action toyman, if somebody would cast him as that…

I think Gregory Peck would have been a great Superman. I’d really like Vivien Leigh for Lois, I think she’d be fantastic. In a more modern era, I’d really like to see Samara Weaving somewhere in the DCEU. She’s crazy talented.

1 Like

Cool, I like those choices. Peter Lorre might have made an interesting Penguin, and what about Samuel L Jackson as Black lightning?

1 Like

Ooh, I just thought of another one! What about Mark Consuelos, from Riverdale, as Sinestro? That could be good.

1 Like

That would be interesting!

Adam Driver as the Sandman

Victoria Pedretti as Death

McKenna Grace as Delirium

Ruby Rose as Desire

Gemma Whelan as Despair

Ed Harris as Destiny

Kristofer Hivju as Destruction

2 Likes

That is a great set of choices for those characters! Kudos to you, friend!

1 Like