Who Would You Cast, Alive or Not?

If you could cast any actor as any character, who would yr top choices be? I like Malcolm McDowell(idk the correct spelling) from his clockwork orange days as Joker, Robin Williams as Toyman, James Spader as Luthor.

5 Likes

I would cast:

Mark Harmon = Commissioner Gordon
Amy Schumer = Granny Goodness
A young ( 1977ish) Raquel Welch = Big Barda
A young (1959ish) Sophia Loren = Wonder Woman
A Young(1962ish) Ursula Andress = Batgirl

3 Likes

Audrey Hepburn as Lois Lane
Christina Hendricks as Power Girl
Angie Everhart as Poison Ivy
Kristen Stewart as Lady Shiva
Shakira as Fire

6 Likes

Dame Judi Dench would make for a great Granny Goodness.

5 Likes

Christina Hendricks is too short to be Power Girl.

Clint Eastwood should be Jonah Hex.

3 Likes

Tom Cruise is 5’7” they know how to shoot around it to make Hendricks look tall. Always cast smaller actors around em & shoot close ups & angles. Hollywood does it all the time.

3 Likes

Hendricks is exactly 5’7” so it would be same as Tom Cruise. That’s pretty tall 5’6” is the average height for females worldwide, she’s an inch above average. Like a guy being 5’11’ while 5’10” is average height for males.

2 Likes

Someone suggested Audrey Hepburn as Lois Lane, I raise you “Audrey Hepburn as Selina Kyle” She has a sleekness and elegance to her that would be spot on for Catwoman, and I think her voice would be a great match too.

4 Likes

StarOfLyra

That’s was me. Audrey Hepburn is my number 1 all time. Catwoman is an awesome choice. I submit to your request. I just wanted her in there & I stared at her pics & I swear to u Catwoman was my 1st choice. Should’ve stuck with my gut. You’re right, she’d make a perfect Catwoman.

3 Likes

Paul Newman as Hal Jordan and Philip Seymour Hoffman as Lex Luthor

3 Likes

87benlewis

Howdy pahtner’ tips hat. Good choices. Newman could play anyone he wanted. younger version could easily be Hal.

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of actor Forrest Whitaker and am convinced that he could do something really interesting with Martian Manhunter. Some of my favorite performances of his are Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai, The Shield season 5-6, The Last King of Scotland, and Rogue One. I could’ve watched an entire Star Wars movie all about Saw Gerrera on the planet Jedha. He is a very compelling actor, able to impart gentleness and compassion, a silent brooding, and a threatening rage.

3 Likes

I’d love to see my man crush Ryan Gosling as Booster Gold. And a younger Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan

4 Likes

What’s up djd? What do you think of a younger Katee Sackhoff as Power Girl. I think it would have been amazing. She has the acting chops to pull of the dichotomy between extraordinary strength and tender brokenness as seen in Battlestar Galactica. When I read Infinite Crisis I heard her voice come through. The loss of her timeline’s Superman and entire world made for an emotionally complex and torn individual. She had to be a hero and say goodbye to the golden age in order to save what was left of the world.

2 Likes

Alec Guinness as Alfred

4 Likes

Brittany Murphy as Harley Quinn

5 Likes

87benlewis

I like Brittany Murphy as Harley better. Not ashamed to say I saw Clueless in the theater. Having 3 of the hottest chicks in my hs along with me & my 2 friends didn’t hurt tho. Still love that movie. She played Eminem’s supposedly crazy ex gf pretty well in 8 mile. Could totally see her pulling off Harley.

3 Likes

Thx 4 the replies everybody! I love all those ideas. What do you think of a jim carrey Plastic Man or danica mckellar as Lori Lemaris?

2 Likes

Maybe Vincent Price as Ra’s al Ghul, or james dean as Snapper Carr?

1 Like

How about henry rollins as Guy Gardner? He could carry off both the jerk and the sensitive sides of Guy’s damaged personality and the self sabotage when he tries to connect with someone like Ice…

2 Likes