-Milla Jovovich as Barbara Gordon Batgirl/Oracle

-Rebecca Romijn as Catwoman or Poison Ivy

-Charlize Thereon as Poison Ivy

-Steve Buscemi as the Joker

-James Cagney as the Joker

4 Likes

James Dean as Harvey Dent/Two-Face

2 Likes

Brimstone and treacle era Sting as Constantine and early 2000s Thomas Gibson as Batman.

2 Likes

I also always thought Ray Liotta would make a good Two-Face

4 Likes

skyler gisondo as Beast Boy and Ally Sheedy as genderbend joker/joker’s crazy mom

2 Likes

susiemike Jim Carrey would be a great Ralph Dibney too. He could probably even do the nose “wiggle” when he’s got a clue to a case breakthrough

2 Likes

Djd; i know, right? I thought about carrey 4 dibny, but i went with plas in the end. Maybe Ryan Reynolds as Elongated Man instead. What do you think of Arnold Vosloo as Black Adam, victoria justice as Batgirl or Huntress? Remember in the Batman 1989 movie, when they were gonna have 2face be played by billy dee williams? I wish they would’ve followed thru on that. It might’ve been really interesting 2 see what he would’ve done in the role…

3 Likes

Conrad Veidt as the Joker, Lon Chaney as The Penguin, Joan Crawford as Catwoman, Buster Keaton as The Riddler, Mary Pickford as Viki Vale & Douglas Fairbanks Sr. as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Jackie Coogan as Robin/ Dick Grayson. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

susiemike

Yessss. A resounding yes to Victoria Justice as Huntress. She’s 1 of my all time favorite characters so I take her casting very seriously. They cast Winstead as her & I hope she does her justice. I had to look up Vosloo & the 1st pics that appeared look just like Teth-Adam & that’s with no makeup. Victoria could so easily play Helena. If Winstead doesn’t look similar after make up I’m actually gonna be mad they didn’t pick her for that role now lol.

2 Likes

Pauley perrette as zatanna, sir Ben kingsley as dr sivanna, judy garland as Mary marvel(brown hair) or lana lang(red hair) perhaps? I hope you all are enjoying this as much as i am! Are there any counterintuitive casting thoughts any of you have?

1 Like

The main character in maze runner (I forget his name) as Nightwing

I like 87benlewis’ call on James Cagney as Joker. Cagney could’ve pulled off any character & did throughout his career.

2 Likes

Maybe Jimmy Stewart as elongated man. He had the silliness & innocence for it or Jerry Lee Lewis as Trixter.

1 Like

Josh Hartnett as Nightwing

1 Like

Taron Edgerton as Red Hood. His role as Eggsy is a great audition tape for the role

1 Like

Antson Mounts as Batman

g69t-IR0p-400x400.jpg

1 Like

Rugged billionaire

Mount-Anson-high-res.jpg

1 Like

Old man Wayne

1 Like

¡ Adam Brody as Plastic Man

¡ Ellen Page as Carrie Kelly/Robin (when Ellen was younger)

¡ Michelle Rodriguez as Hawkgirl

2 Likes

I agree with all those choices, 87benlewis. How about blake lively as supergirl? She was not as well utilized as carol ferris as might’ve been nice, but i bet she’d make a pretty decent supergirl. Y’know who’d make a really good lois lane or carol ferris is stana katic from the castle tv series…

1 Like