Who Would Win? The Question vs. Rorschach

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

With Watchmen (2009) and Watchmen: Under the Hood back on the service in just TWO DAYS, we figured why not celebrate with a little hypothetical fisticuffs?

The Question vs. Rorschach

Vote and comment below!

• The Question
  • Rorschach

0 voters

12 Likes

The Question asks me trivia almost every Tuesday, so I definitely voted for him.

8 Likes

That’s fair!

1 Like

Yeah, and he answers my… QUESTION. But out of the two, I think Question has more talent and training. Where as Rorschach is a bit predictable when it comes to crazy.

3 Likes

Though, and no offense meant to our beloved HCQ. I like Rorschach more.

4 Likes

I would think Rorscach is more vicious, where Question is more skilled. I would take skilled.

10 Likes

Agreed. That usually why Batman wins most of his fights.

4 Likes

The Question brings a lot of Ditko’s Objectivist baggage with him. At least Rorschach is supposed to be a quack. If we included Rene Montoya’s Question, I might feel differently.

6 Likes

Rorschach wishes he was Question.

6 Likes

I think that The Question would win, but I think it’d be a heck of a fight. Vic just outlasts him in my opinion.

6 Likes

Yeah, but who would win in a fight?

3 Likes

It’s true! If we’re hunting pancakes, we should definitely send Rorschach. Beans, too.

6 Likes

I have it on good authority that Rorschach sucks.

9 Likes

:frowning_face:

We better hope MissInkBlot doesn’t see this.

6 Likes

I haven’t read much of The Question. Can’t recall him ever throwing a punch.

He trained with Richard Dragon.

2 Likes

Um, excuse me, 42% of you voted for Rorschach? The dude with a bunch of pocket sand who got punked by the cops? Over the guy who trains with Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon? What did I ever do to you? Extremely rude.

11 Likes

I mean, sure, if you ignore every story about The Question written about him by Denny O’Neil and Greg Rucka getting over this baggage from, like, the 10 original Charlton backup strips he was in. He’s been an existentialist since 1987 but go off.

3 Likes

You’re allowed to like Rorschach more. I mean, you don’t get a lot better than Alan Moore when it comes to comic book writing. But Question totally wins this fight, and I consider everyone voting against him here someone who has not read The Question, despite the series being completely available (give or take some crossover annuals and later quarterlies) on DC Universe. AVAIL THYSELVES

8 Likes

Oh, and despite this the existence of this thread CLEARLY designed to mess with ME SPECIFICALLY… happy birthday, @BestBeastBoy :gargif_ttns:

8 Likes