Who Would Win? The Question vs. Rorschach

10 Likes

Question is awesome and skilled, but rorschach is both a rabid animal and a driven, willpowered maniac. Plus he believes he is on like a holy crusade against evil which makes him pretty dangerous.
I agree that Question has a lot more talents, and he probably SHOULD win, but in the story in my head, rorschach wins out of the pure insanity of a cornered animal.
Don’t get me wrong, as a person, rorschach is disgusting and the worst parts of human nature. Which is why, especially in the world we live in today, I think he would find someway to win

6 Likes

Vic’s been fighting mad zealots his whole dang career, from Reverend Hatch to the Cult of Crime. If you come at The Question, you better come correct.

8 Likes

The Question, IIRC from the Denny O’Neill series, trained with Lady Shiva. Rorshach is more or less just an angry if somewhat resourceful and scrappy hobo.

3 Likes

Sorry @MissInkBlot, I just had to vote for The Question!:fearful:
Blame @BestBeastBoy, it was his idea! LOL!!!

8 Likes

It’s okay, @Lincolnfan78! You’re forgiven… this time. :wink:

8 Likes

Ah, what another fine battle we have drawn here. So far, I can only offer a theme that accurately describes how I’m feeling in trying to make a decision on who to vote for at this time… :thinking: :fearful:

3 Likes

A question for The Question… What if this is the Question before he trained with Lady Shiva? Would that make a difference? :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh, if this was pure original Ditko Question, then sure, Rorschach would win. But who cares, that guy drowned in a lake. That’s not the real Question anymore.

5 Likes

Aha. Then now I am no longer torn in two, but the competition’s conclusion for me is now torn in two! I also submit my apologies to @MissInkBlot at this time. Perhaps though… This is an evil doppelganger that has been thwarted by a question! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is why I casted my vote the way I did. The choice was simple, vicious street fighter vs trained by Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva. Sorry Raw Shark.

2 Likes

The Question all the way Vic Sage :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I just think Rorschach is more likely to take it to the end.

5 Likes

I still haven’t decided. I like them both.

4 Likes

Question because he could easily outsmart his enemy and his skill is greater

3 Likes

I put Rorshach because I’m picturing a fight to survive. Someone put a sharp stick in between them on an island. But of course different parameters dictate different outcomes.

2 Likes

Question got trained by Richard Dragon and survived going up against lady shiva.

2 Likes

No need for worries, @AnonymousHQ! :stuck_out_tongue: And no need to apologize when you’ve softened the blow with the likes of Breaking Benjamin, either - we’re all good, @ajm08g! :headphones:

As for the WWW question, I go with vicious.
…that, and Rorschach having me as his backup means auto-win, amirite? :eyes:
(them’s the rules, I don’t make 'em, I just enforce 'em. Sorry, not sorry. Also… kidding. :wink:)

Thanks for the fun thought experiment, @BestBeastBoy! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No offense meant. Love both. @MissInkBlot posed a killer for me. Rorschach b/c Watchmen is my favorite DC live-action movie hands down. Rorschach absolutely dominates in it. Jackie Earle Haley is #1 of the most underrated casting choices for a character ever!!! With quotes like “ I heard a joke once: Man goes to the doctor. Says he’s depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says : “Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci- is in town. Go see him. That should pick u up. “Man bursts into tears . But Doctor,he says “ I’am Pagliacci “ Good joke. Everybody laughs. Roll on snare drums. Curtains.
I use that a lot. But it’s pure genius. Captures my mood perfectly.

2 Likes

Look: you’re allowed to prefer Rorschach as a character. But this is about who would win in a fight.

3 Likes