Who Would Win? Special Dance-Off Edition

Really, you could tell me there was a character in Batman '66 who was a lounge piano player whose hands were exposed to a toxic piano, and that gave him the ability to hypnotize people by making jazz hand motions, and I would absolutely believe it.
Have him played by Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin and it would be my favorite episode ever.

9 Likes

One moment that absolutely kills me in the Batmanga is the beginning of the storyline with the bouncy dude and it just opens on some jeweler dude walking somewhere and the villain of the storyline just leaps of a nearby roof, snatches his briefcase, and bounces away like a bouncy ball in one swift motion and then it smash cuts to Bruce in his study reading the newspaper and Dick walks in and just so casually says “Hey Bruce, have you heard about the Human Bouncy Ball?”

6 Likes

I feel like a lot of the Silver Age comics I’ve read start off similar to that, where someone reads about a costumed villain in the paper or hears about them on the radio. I feel like if you just put on a ski mask and held up a gas station nobody would care or even pay attention. Or if you were a corrupt politician you could probably embezzle a ton of money, and even if you got caught, I guarantee the Human Bouncy Ball will cover the entire front page of the paper and nobody will pay attention to what you did.

7 Likes

Does the Batmanga universe acknowledge the existence of Bouncing Boy?

7 Likes

I am generally not a fan of super gritty, grounded, or overly dark interpretations of most characters who weren’t initially that way, but there is a silly part of me that would love to see a Joker style movie for the more absurd characters like Bouncing Boy.

8 Likes

That would be magnificent in so many ways.

7 Likes

Well hello there DC! Sadly pams not included but harls sure does have some moves lol.
giphy-downsized-large

8 Likes

LMAO, the idea of flossing away from your toxic, abusive ex-boyfriend is definitely one the funniest ideas I’ve seen in a while. :scarecrowlaughhqtas:

(Also, I wish her dancing in DCUO was anywhere near as good as her dancing elsewhere, especially since the dance emote for female player characters with the flirty personality is based on it and I hate it!)

7 Likes

:smile: :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Just to bring it back around … I’m dubbing this guy Jazz Hands. When we go time travelling, lets be sure he’s Hanna Barbara canon, with a quality voice that everyone recognizes. I’m torn between Scatman Crothers and Thurl Ravenscroft - I don’t think either of them voiced any other character in The Flintstones

5 Likes

#canon

C6kGmQLWcAAtu-v
:smile: :+1:

7 Likes

Okay, while we’re time travelling, can we also make a late 70s Batman movie happen where Yul Brynner plays King Tut, deadpan seriously?

4 Likes