Who Would Win? Special Dance-Off Edition

i have to agree lol

9 Likes

imagine him poorly playing careless whisper during that gif and it gets 100x better

10 Likes

I’d pick Stargirl, since she’s a star of her own show. And I would also add Beth (Dr. Mid-Nite), Yolanda (Wildcat) & Mike.:grinning:

Oh and let’s not forget Teen Titans GO! As a best dancers as well.:grin:

9 Likes

:kite_man_hell_yeah:

teen-titans-teen-titans-go

12 Likes

Yaaas so cute. Or tango.

This Jenny though with Midnighter in the background

And Mouse coming in with freestyle

9 Likes

I have to agree with everyone who has said Batman. I mean, we already have proof of his dancing skills!

9 Likes

As the spirit of the 20th century, Jenny Sparks is eternally stuck in a NYE 1999 rave, I think. There’s lots of arm waving, and she can totally taste the colored lights, but I don’t think she’s going score many points with the judges.

Midnighter totally tracks, though. He strikes me as the type that stands at the bar watching others dance. He’s not shaking anything without heavy coaxing from Apollo. (Maybe Cullen could guilt him in to having some fun.)

Yaaaaaaasssssss!

9 Likes

Facts.

10 Likes

Has @DC89 replied on this topic yet? As I recall, she is an actual dancer so it would be interesting to hear what she thinks!

7 Likes

I just enjoy imagining Rorschach being told to dance or die and he says in his gravely voice “try me” and then the end of watchmen plays

8 Likes

Also lots of characters will die so quick from exhaustion I think like cyborg or something along those lines would win… or bat-mite I imagine he competitively dances by himself in a dark like really really unrealistically dark closet all day every day :smile:

8 Likes

Goin’ with Harls and Ive on this one:

Pretty sure they’ve got the steps to conquer all. :smiley:
:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Thx for the heads up on this post @mercurie80. :smiley: Also- Hi @stefanie.m! :smiley:

11 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks so. Seriously! You cannot tell me that Harley isn’t familiar with the rave scene culture!

9 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

:raised_hands:t4:
Word!

#LairBear negative-man doom-patrol

10 Likes

:purple_heart:

LairBear making breakfast is very awesome! And I absolutely :purple_heart: when Rae Rae is watching him work his food prep magic.

:dp_butterfly: :dp_negative_man: :00_teen_titans: :ttns_gif_raven:

10 Likes

Hmm. :thinking: just for the heck of it. Clayface. I’d think he’d be pretty good on the dance floor :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I like all the variety of picks in this thread. I did think for sure someone would bring up some obscure Batman villain named Dancing Man or Disco Man. Honestly, I’m surprised there isn’t a random Silver Age character named Jazz Hands.

8 Likes

There is Dancer, the assassin who killed Philip Chance. (Not Batman, though…)

There should be. We need to fix the timeline.

6 Likes

:laughing:

I seem to remember Jazz Hand’s sidekick showing up in a movie once

:smile:

7 Likes