Who Would Win? Mr. Freeze vs. Captain Cold

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Winter is most definitely here, and our fight this week is between two masters of cold and ice-Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold!

Victor Fries was a successful cryogenics expert whose body was transformed after he accident he suffered while trying to keep his terminally ill wife alive. He created a protective cold suit and a freeze gun that projects cold that comes close to absolute zero. In addition, he’s also a genius.

Leonard Snart came from an abusive childhood and began a life of crime. He developed a cold gun that proved to be a formidable threat to his greatest enemy, the Flash.

If those two chilly villains were to come to blows, who would thaw first? Let us know who you think would win, below!

• Mr. Freeze
  • Captain Cold

0 voters

10 Likes

Definitely Captain Cold

8 Likes

Leonard Snart, robber of ATM

8 Likes

Cold. Freeze is good but cold seems to be the better fighter amongst the two. At least to me

9 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I could see Cold being more of a dirty fighter, which could throw Freeze off. Although I do wonder how much Freeze’s suit would be a factor.

8 Likes

Mr Freeze wins… end of discussion. Sorry if my response seams a bit cold…

8 Likes

This is a good one, I’d pick Mister Freeze, cause he got a cool freeze gun, and does live in a cold, Batman the Animated Series turn him into a tragic villain, and Applejack made this cool emoji because of me! :chill:
Need I to say more?:cold_face::snowflake:
:chill:

7 Likes

We have a nice variety of cold-related emojis, I’m impressed. :chill:

7 Likes

If we’re talking the Arnold Schwarzenegger Mister Freeze, then he gets my vote :cold_face:

9 Likes

I went with Captain Cold. Victor Friez has the intelligence and the scientific know how, but I picture Leonard Snart as the better fighter.

7 Likes

Ice say that’s a very cold choice. :chill: :grinning:

7 Likes

Icy what you did there!

7 Likes

:grin:

6 Likes

I have to go with Mr. Snart, the weakness of Freeze when the helmet is broken, and he cant function without it; just seems like something Mr. Snart would be able to take advantage of easily.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Mr. Freeze just shoots ice. As Captain Cold himself put it, “A lot of guys shoot ice, but I don’t freeze things. I eliminate movement altogether. I stop atoms cold. I am the man who mastered absolute zero.

8 Likes

He does, because Snart doesn’t have freezing tech, he stops movement. He mastered absolute zero.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @NostalgiaByVeidt! :partying_face: Thanks for weighing in on the match-up.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :snowflake:

6 Likes

Mr. Freeze would win. Are y’all forgetting he thrives on freezing temperatures, which means he LIVES with freezing temperatures for his whole life? Snart’s cold attacks wouldn’t affect him. Mr. Freeze also has highly increased strength. Not to mention he’s been upgrading his tech for years and has more fighting experience than Captain Cold. He’s even gone toe to toe with Batman and captured him plenty of times. I’m not hating on Snart, he’s one of my favorite characters of all time. This would be a great matchup though!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!!

They would- he doesn’t drop the temperature, he stops molecules from moving. It’s why he’s able to slow down/freeze the Flash.

Hand to hand combat? Cold takes it their as well. Freeze needs the suit- without it, he has no chance.

5 Likes