Who Would Win? Mr. Freeze vs. Captain Cold

Its Cold. he wins hands down.
Look Freeze maybe a genius but he still needs diamonds for his ice gun/suit, Leonard snart who never completed high school can make a more efficient weapon. Freeze is probably the weakest of all ice-based villains and the only reason he’s well known is cause he fights batman and how well-written his stuff in BTAS is.
But even if Freeze could beat Cold. Don’t forget while freeze is a loner, cold has friends, friends who will show up to fight for him, including but not limited to a guy with a fire gun.Freeze maybe a sadistic obsessive killer with a frozen heart, but cold is a genius who goes toe to toe with the flash. And there is a reason why the Flash is one of the heroes Batman respects the most…

5 Likes

Captain Cold, he lives for this.

Freeze thinks himself high and mighty but he’s always just a scientist stumbling into a criminal or meta world, while Snart does this for fun, it’s his life not some happenstance due to unforeseen events.

He is a professional dealing with a much higher level of threat than the Batman.

Batman doesn’t shake Captain Cold, he thinks many steps of head and prides himself in it.

He obliterates Freeze in a matter of minutes with some deft maneuvers and a joke while Freeze tries to think of a math problem related to the situation.

8 Likes

Great response!! Welcome to the community @Paxowlfarma !!

5 Likes

Blue Snowman.

5 Likes

While Freeze is probably the smarter of the two. He’s not really a fighter in any sense. On the other hand, Cold has bested the Flash on several occasions. So, while I love Mr. Freeze deeply, he’s not winning this one.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @WondyVillains & @FoodReviewsFromHell.88573! Nice choices :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’d have to agree that Mr. Freeze is the smarter of the two. Of course he’s a scientist. Cold is just a criminal. Not stupid at all, but more of a fighter. That and the fact that he actually doesn’t have the need to be actually ‘cold’ to survive, like Mr. Freeze. I like both villains, but Captain Cold is one of my absolute favorites in the DC Universe!

5 Likes

Captain Cold!: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan. :+1:

Welcome to the community, by the way! Give us a shout if you have any questions about anything on the platform. :smile:

4 Likes