Who Would Win? Jon Kent vs. Damian Wayne

As much as it pains me to say this…Jon Kent doesn’t stand a chance, I have to go with Damian Wayne on this one.

3 Likes
6 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp I agree Damian would win.

3 Likes

I want to say Jon, but I have to go with the brat. He will do anything to win, and he knows where daddy keeps the kryptonite.

3 Likes

Ok…I chose too quick…Jon might accidentally kill this Damien

2 Likes

Damians arrogance has gotten him into trouble in the past an thats what’s also kept him going ,flip side you don’t get one on Jon more than once, speed, strength an he knows how his friend works , but I like the thought that Damian is more prone to a need to win an will be ruthless to do so, i feel it would give him the edge

1 Like

Forgot to say I took the son of Bat

1 Like

I voted Damien but i think pre bendis Jon was very brash so that unpredictability might actually give him the win.

1 Like

Damian has probably dreamed about killing him more than once. I’m betting his contingency plans have contingency plans.

1 Like

I know this won’t be popular to say, but I really don’t like Damian as a character. He would play better as a villain, IMHO.

2 Likes

Neither one of them have as much experience as their fathers, but Damian was raised by the league of assassins. Jon is still unsure of his powers, and his power strength and invulnerability fluctuates. When Jon’s powers solidify, and he matures, he can take Damian easily.

1 Like

“Plot armor.”

2 Likes

I would choose Jon, just based on raw power and strength alone, but considering Damian is Bruce’s son, and plays the long game, as well as has a strategic fighting style and has been training to be an assassin since he could walk… sorry Jonny, baby, Damian’s got you beat this time.

1 Like