Who Would Win? Jon Kent vs. Damian Wayne

Maybe, but still,

2 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp The argument that Gotham Girl is as powerful or could beat Superman is just plain silly. Yeah, I know she beat Captain Atom. I don’t care. Superman beats everyone, including Captain Atom and Gotham Girl. Not to mention the fact that this little stunt here is a sneak attack, Gotham Girl doesn’t even know that she’s in a fight with Damian Wayne before it’s over. In the situation we have here, Jon Kent and Damian Wayne both know that they are fighting. With his x-ray vision and super speed, he’d see this trap a mile away.

It may actually be possible that Jon is more durable to Kryptonite than his father since Jon is half human

4 Likes

In JLU episode Flashpoint Captain Atom and Superman fought and it was close, whereas it was not close with Gotham Girl vs Captain Atom was not close in fact it was one sided also it was not a sneak attack

2 Likes

I mean, let’s be real here. When Superman and Captain Atom fought it was close because both characters were long established with loyal fan bases. If you think DC writers are ever going to write a comic where Gotham Girl beats Superman then I think you might have been kidnapped by Psycho Pirate.

still the comic did say, multiple times that she could defeat Superman, no Psyco Pirate kidapping Tom King there

1 Like

@TheRealDetectiveChimp I remember Batman speculating that she MIGHT be as powerful as Superman, but I really doubt the Superman writers would agree. I doubt most people would, either. Tom King is great and all, but I really don’t see DC backing him up on that if it came to it.

Love the super sons run! They are so stinking cute I mean come on;

Buuuut I had to vote Damian. He is bman and talias son, batfam and league of assassin training is hard to beat even with half kryptonian power. He is still a kent which means boy scout so like @abdul.ladan.56786 said:

Although I dont like to see them fight, they have such a good bromance.

2 Likes

Jon would get DESTROYED by Captain Atom, he wouldn’t stand a chance against Gotham Girl

1 Like

He was talking about metahumans in general, not just gotham girl

1 Like

I voted for Jon Kent but just watched Son of Batman for the first time and Damian Wayne beat Deathstroke like a boss so if I could I would change my vote.

3 Likes

This makes sense to me.

3 Likes

Oh, you can change your vote, just click show vote on the poll and then click the option you want :grin:

2 Likes

Not only would Jon win but I would want him too. Been trying to catch up with younger hero’s and I have officially run out of patience for Damien’s arrogance.

3 Likes

I agree, in Deathstroke rebirth #8 superman was defeated by deathstroke, and actually needed help defeating the Terminator

2 Likes

His usual tactic is to BE cornered, then he does something so out of the box that no one would suspect.

1 Like

Damian… Wins.

2 Likes

“Gets lucky” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I picked Damien because he has more control and experience in fighting and also… kryptonite…

2 Likes

Batfam smirk

3 Likes