Who Would Win? Jon Kent vs. Damian Wayne

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows!

It’s been a fun ride, but while this week brings us the final chapter of the Super Sons (2017) comics, it also marks the end of the amazing run! Are you going to finally give it a read if you haven’t yet, or a re-read for old times’ sake?

On top of that, which one of these super kids would win in a sparring session? Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Jon Kent vs. Damian Wayne

• Jon Kent
  • Damian Wayne

0 voters

15 Likes

I can buy Batman taking on a Kryptonian, but Damian is not Batman. Even considering the fact that Jon is less developed in using his powers than Superman, there’s just too much raw strength to justify that Damian could overpower him.

18 Likes

I don’t know why I chosen Damian.

4 Likes

@YoYoFroYo I dunno, that bat fam always has something up their sleeves, or in the utility belt. :laughing:

@BatmanFan2007 That’s fair. :blush:

11 Likes

I have to go with Jon on this one. Even before their adventures, I think Bat Cow also tried to say to Damian he should have known better to not pick a fight with Jon. And you can trust Bat Cow’s judgement. :cow: :smile: :superman_hv_4:
Super Sons (2)

13 Likes

@ajm08g :thinking: That is a tough argument… it’s hard to argue with bovine logic.

9 Likes

I have to go with Jon

7 Likes

I feel Damian has plans for Jon just as bats does for Supes. So Damian wins. He’ll use Jon’s inexperience and weakness and kryptonite to win.

15 Likes

Even though he’s not Batman I’m sure he’s been taught well enough to plan for the possibility of fighting Jon. Damian wins

10 Likes

You would think someone named Beast Boy would remember this.

11 Likes

Hey @BestBeastBoy, I’ve gotta go with Jon Kent, even when he’s split in two for a while, he’s still the toughest. :grinning:

5 Likes

I think Damian would have a trick or two to swing the fight in his favor.

3 Likes

Oh please, can Jon just slap some sense into Damian…over and over and over again…LOL

5 Likes

I think if Damian’s goal was to get away, he could do it…But if cornered and they had to fight? I think Jon could take him. It would be close, though. I’m pretty sure Damian already has contingencies in place to take Jon out - I just don’t think they would be successful if Jon was ever truly unleashed.

7 Likes

Jonny Kent

4 Likes

Damian, he’s the son of Batman. I love Jon and Supes, but the Waynes beat the Kents.

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

3 Likes

Ooooh, it’s currently 50/50!!

Why are folks voting the way they’re voting? Maybe you can persuade the vote in your favor :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yeah…I’ve just never liked Damian…LOL That’s pretty much the extent of why I voted the way I did. :wink:

5 Likes

While Damian is not Batman for sure, I think there’s something to be said for being a chip off the block here. Damian is nothing if not competitive & he’s always ready for a battle… any battle… anywhere, any time, any place; he’s all in. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he hasn’t followed in his father’s footsteps & already has a plan to take Jon out, should the need ever arise.

6 Likes