Who Would Win? Best Mom Edition!

Speaking of sacrifices, what about Lara sacrificing her place on the rocket to earth so baby Kal El would be guaranteed to get there and be found by ma and pa Kent? That’s not nothin’…

1 Like

I love the idea of a mother’s day one-shot, in the same vein as some of the other one-shots that have come out recently. I’m thinking of a crossover/teamup involving multiple mothers in the DCU, with a cameo by an alternate iteration of Lara who became a Green lantern and survived Krypton’s destruction. Off-topic, I suppose, but still, I think it could make a pretty good story, maybe a fun tribute to mothers everywhere…

2 Likes

MARTHAAAAA!

Why did you say that name?!

2 Likes

The lack of pie is unfortunate in this situation. :sweat_smile: From the first instance though, I like to think Ma Kent’s sweetness extends to Lois. In the second instance though, that Lois spice can’t be denied. I can’t tell you how long I laughed at that panel and Superman’s expression. :joy: So in the end that spicy sweet combo would work for the mother of my kids, but Ma Kent will always be who I’d look to be my Ma (and grateful for mine as she does have Ma Kent traits). :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I love Hippolyta, LOVE her… but I have to give it to Martha.

2 Likes

That was great! :rofl:

2 Likes

Queen Hippolyta wasn’t very supportive and according to current lore lies to Diana about who she was all her life. Martha Kent on the other hand was up front about where he came from, was supportive about him helping people, made his suit for him, and even took in and helped raise other Kryptonians. (I’m not sure about current lore as it is a jumble from reality shifts)

2 Likes

Martha Kent, all the way.

1 Like

Martha by a mile. I mean I could base this solely on that my mother’s name happens to be Martha too. Or I could throw it out there that some versions of Hippo la tee da are … less than perfect. Whilst every version of Ma (except for True Brit) I have heard of is perfect.

1 Like