Who Would Win? Bats/Joker VS Sups/Lex

Batman/Joker. One has planned for any eventuality and the other is unpredictable. They can’t lose

Um…dude Batman wanted supes to do that, because two panels after he defeated supes by spitting gum at him…in other words

“Broke the Jokers hold over and him and successfully stopped Superman from murdering him”. Not defeat. If kryptonite gum in the eye was all it took to beat Superman, Metallo would be undefeated.

Unpredictability isn’t a quality you want in a teammate.

Ya know kryptonite gum youd think , if he accidentally swallows it will it stay there forever …he’d end up sick like lex ha ,honestly the unexpected with both of em is y I think they have an edge but what kinda edge do u have over the guy that says I rarely get to open up , plus with lex at his back an his need to win your really guns have to use some mind power an crazy

Bats and Joker. Lex and Superman would be too predictable.

Superman could always just stand there and let Batman land a few punches…

Batman already beat Superman. You think the Joker could not take Lex? I am Definitely going with Batman and Joker on this one.

Sups/Lex

1 Like

I think bats/Joker simply because Bats and joker could and have worked together. Superman and Lex would start fighting each other over their own respective egos.

They’ve teamed up on several occasions. They’d be fine.

1 Like

tough choice. I’m going for Batman and Joker simply because those 2 together are unpredictable. Batman has plans for things that most people wouldn’t ever think they’d need plans for and Joker’s warped mind has the chaotic mindset that nobody can really prepare for.

However if we’re under the assumption that Superman won’t hold back then I’d give it to Supes/Lex. The only reason that Batman could ever take Superman in a fight is because the boy scout either holds back or is physically/mentally impaired by some circumstance.

2 Likes

Bats/Joker since not just because I love them more, they are more unpredictable while Lex is known to just have technology. Kryptonite won’t work on the Joker since he isn’t Superman.

@TheTerribleToyman you make a bunch of good points so I am going to change my choice to superman/Lex

1 Like

Superman (Clark Kent/Kal-El) And Batman (Bruce Wayne) Would Just Simply Team-Up Together And Defeat The Joker And Lex Luthor (Alexander Joseph)

He’s welcome to try…