Who Would Win? Bats/Joker VS Sups/Lex

15 Likes

Phew, tough one! I’m gonna go Bats/Joker for the win just cause Joker’s unpredictability. Feel like Lex is very methodical.

8 Likes

Superman and Lex by a not even close margin.

9 Likes

I’m betting my money on Joker and batman

3 Likes

Thanks for reading responding guys a friend an I were talking an ya I’m have to say Bats /joker as well bc batman has back ups for back up back ups an Joker is Joker last ditch he’d prolly his try an kill everyone ha
But superman an Lex I mean …brains an brawn plus Sups anit no dummy.

Any reasons why either team should win.?

2 Likes

For Batman and Joker to win, Batman would have to likely implant a shock-device inside the clown prince’s skull (hahah.) Luther and Superman would likely not win, Superman is blinded by his virtue and Luther will always fall victim to his own ego.

I must say, it would likely be Batman and Joker who would take the win. A splash of kryptonite and some insanity goes a long way.

4 Likes

Define win?

I could imagine Joker ditching the fight to go gas/blow up the world around them. Chaos wins…

3 Likes

That is a tough one, could go either way. Surprisingly i’m leaning towards Batman/Joker in an upset win.

2 Likes

Superman for the win but Lex definitely would give Superman a run for his health!

1 Like

Batman and Joker collectively couldn’t do enough to stop the onslaught of super powers, robots, and gadgets that Lex Luthor and Superman would bring.

2 Likes

@c02goddess.16092 I know right inward thinking joker might take an opportunity an try an kill everyone

1 Like

Well, Batman’s edge on Superman always was his intelligence. With Lex teamed with Sup’s that would be effectively nullified. Now, would adding Joker to Batman do anything tangible to counteract Superman’s powers? I don’t really think so. This one goes to Sup’s/Lex for me.

1 Like

Batman and Joker

1 Like

Superman & Lex

1 Like

Batman & Joker

3 Likes

To everyone picking Batman and Joker- how do they win? You think Lex and Superman aren’t ready for anything they can bring? Lex has a time machine- he could watch the fight and go back and make new plans if he thought they needed to.

3 Likes

Supes could take out Batman and Joker by himself.

2 Likes

With Lex’s smarts his plays on plans an he always gets away so he plans well for alot ,an Sup being no slouch himself in the brain dept. Plus the power to ruin ur day,They r a tag team for a great battle ! Lex an time travel tuff to beat and superman speed Haha but I guess what they have is, Bats did sit in the Mobius chair maybe some leftover brain smarts an he has access to other earths plus hes knows ppl weaknesses an back up plans for days , hell he might toss a orange ring at Lex toss him off his game Haha Bat an Joker have the wild card n dirty schemes Joker could pull some well planed things that seem like nothing N then next ya know ur laughing.

1 Like

I’m of the idea that Batman can beat pretty much anybody (Given prep time of course) #Fanboy

2 Likes

Batman & Joker

2 Likes