Who Would Win? Bats/Joker VS Sups/Lex

i honnestly dont think Lex and Superman could get along enough to properly team up whereas Batman and Jokercould come to an understanding pretty quick now just off powers abbilities yeah Lex and Superman but factoring in their histories Batman and Joker

2 Likes

Luthor has literally been a member of the Justice League and fought side by side with Superman, even wearing his symbol for a bit. You’re saying they couldn’t set aside differences but Batman could easily work with a man who: has a history of brutalizing anyone in his friend Jim Gordon’s orbit, beat his partner to death with a crowbar, chopped Alfred’s hands off, and has made a career out of butchering the citizens of the city he calls home…?

3 Likes

honnestly yeah, everytime Luthor does something heroic it is to annoy Superman when Joker does something heroic it is for Batman not to bother him, it would take time for luthor and superman to agree to team up whereas Batman and joker would do it instantly. that said not being mind controlled superman could beat batman on his own easily luthor is more of a hinderance than a help

1 Like

I may be biased, but the Big Blue Boy Scout and his Bald Baddie wouldn’t know what hit them.

1 Like

Superman with or without Lex wins this battle

1 Like

Batman and Joker, it would be close and with a lot of destruction, for sure. But with Batman’s strategies and knowledge mixed with Joker’s extremely chaotic ways and not caring if he wins or loses as long as he had his Fun, Would ultimately Beat the Ultra good boy Boyscout Superman and as highly intelligent and ruthless as Lex is , it would ultimately be his Ego and Hatred for Superman that will contribute to their Losing, along with Batman’s plans lol definitely would be a three to six book comic series and maybe a three parter tv episodes lol lmao lol just my thoughts tho lol
PMA EVERYDAY!!!

2 Likes

6 issues? Nah- Superman and Lex finish them off in less than 6 panels.

1 Like

You do know batman beat superman in Batman 612

1 Like

If by “beat” you mean momentarily delayed, sure. Even after the kryptonite ring and the electricity, Superman is still coming at him. His best plan is to hopefully break the spell Ivy has on Superman so that he (Batman) doesn’t get murdered.

1 Like

Votes are tight, pretty close both sides making good points , but w actual proof right there thx to @TheTerribleToyman it’s starting to lean … ima run thru my stuff see if I can snap a few photos help bats out , anyone got some evidence for us ?

Bats/joker Batman probably has some krptonight
And would use that on superman.
Joker would probably joker gas Lexus while Batman
Uses a emp to shut Lexs suit down

Also in endgame when superman was infected with the joker venom Batman uses a suit called Fenrir which hurts him .
Then batman spit kryptonite pellet gum to subdue him

1 Like

Plus he could lead superman into a room filled with
Lights that mimic a red sun and then take him down.
Then him and joker could double team Lex Luthor

1 Like

@TheTerribleToyman Lex Luthor probably knows that if he keeps going back in time he will mess up the space time continuum .

1 Like

Like Flash did in flashpoint

:bat:man/:clown_face: 4 life

2 Likes

Lex wouldn’t mind. He says as much- only the goal matters.

Red sunlight isn’t enough either. Batman tried that in Endgame. Here’s Superman’s reaction-

And a few moments later (after the red sunlight fails) Superman shreds Batmans armor with his bare hands.

It’s also worth noting that Superman has a suit to cancel out red sunlight.

2 Likes

I don’t think Lex could fight off the desire of seeing Superman suffer. Therefore, he would probably leave Sups hanging. Batman and Joker would be able to cooperate because Joker just wants destruction and as long as they’re fighting someone, he would be ok. Plus, Batman would have some form of kryptonite to weaken Superman.

:bat:/:black_joker: for the win

And aside from the items that what we know that Lex has (Mother box, time machine, his battle suit, super serum, force fields, etc.) there’s no telling how deep his arsenal actually is. He has a whole division of Lexcorp whose sole job is locating artifacts to help him in his war with Superman.

1 Like