Who Would Win? Batfleck vs. Battinson

I can’t believe you’ve done this to me. That’s burned into my brain for life.

5 Likes

Oh my GOD.

5 Likes

I saw this years ago, and had finally stopped seeing it. Damn you, I don’t know how long it will take to make me stop seeing this now,if ever. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

You are very lucky :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:laughing:

Also, Adam West’s Batman was man enough to wear yellow swim trunks and surf alongside Joker in front of a crowd.

Did Batfleck do that? Nope. Will PattBat? Survey says “No.”

4 Likes

PS: I am not saying the two bruces would defeat them in identical ways, the fights likely would look with Battinson.

4 Likes

That is part of the reason why I set up the fight to start off how Batffleck started the fight. Because given what we’ve seen from The Batman, Battinson would just walk through the front door with all guns pointed at him.

Might’ve worked in his movie against the mob and random thugs. But it would be kinda weird if ex-military lost in the same exact way. So in order to keep it to mostly being a fistfight like how it was in BvS, I gave him a little charity. As well as the misdirection Batfleck used when he came through the ground to the ceiling.

I just have a hard time seeing Battinson winning when the thugs and mobsters were not trained ex-military mercenaries and he still took a beating that I feel Batfleck wouldn’t have in the same circumstances.

4 Likes

Actually Battinson would likely have cut the power to the warehouse first. and used darkness to cover his assault. the contacts he wears come out of the Batman Earth One graphic novel and you notice they have high detail picture in low light. the basic function the same as batman’s cowl lense in the comics and cartoons so he would have night vision. the two are based off different continuities Batfleck is Batman The dark knight returns well Battinson is more New 52/new earth Rebirth and Earth One batman.

5 Likes

Possibly. But in The Batman, Do you know how he got into the club? He literally knocked on the front door. Every time he went into the club it was always through the front door lol. It was also very convenient that it was a very populated nightclub so he could wear a disguise all the way to where the power was. Even when he did cut the power off, the mob had flashlights and that is where we get the scene where he leaves the elevator and gets shot in his chest armor by fully automatic weapons while taking out a couple of goons.

Also, I am strictly talking about the movies and what we’ve seen in them, not the comics.

Working backward starting with the questions I asked, I just find it hard to believe that ex-military mercenaries who were hired by Lex Luthor would somehow lose to the Mobsters at the nightclub. I find it hard to believe that Battinson would be able to take on those same mercenaries even with the charity I gave him. I don’t see how Battinson is anywhere close to Batfleck’s strength or speed. I also don’t see how Battinson’s batmobile is just as durable as Batfleck’s batmobile when Batfleck’s batmobile tanked a full auto minigun turret that was mounted on the back of a truck in BvS, Ran through a literal building, it crashed into cars and flipped them like they were toys, drove through gigantic ships like they were paper, and flattened a long bed trailer of a truck. You also said Batfleck’s batmobile most likely doesn’t always have turrets (like when/if he is patrolling Gotham) but in BvS it did while he was in Gotham.

Were aren’t ever going to agree on this. Have your last piece if need be because this is mine. :v: :pray:

3 Likes

the main diffence is I view them as functonally the same person just one has been functioning as batman for around 20 years well the other is 2 years. and Battinson’s suit actually is superior to Batflecks given it has more functionality, its not just armor, from the grappling gunds being stored in the forarms of his suit to the injection port for adrenial, the chest batarang, and the utility belt, plus the durability of the suit makes up the difference as batflecks suit is a classic batsuit more built for armor, with the gear mostly stored in the utility belt. both suits have the same weakness, the mouth opening but Battson’s is better equipped to take advantage of it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I just saw the Batman. Battinson wins easily. He is like invulnerable.

6 Likes

Lol, this is facts. But the only thing imo is Batfleck is a better fighter, stronger, and faster. Putting gadgets and tech aside and just focus on hand-to-hand combat (because Batfleck has some ridiculous stuff at his disposal).

In my head, it’ll play out with them starting out on even footing. Despite Batfleck’s insane strength, Battinson will tank every shot while returning less impactful shots but the force will be enough for Batfleck to not take him lightly. Eventually, Batfleck will realize he isn’t going down and will start looking for weak points and attacking those and opt to do things like grappling which I highly doubt Battinson can do anything about. I also think at some point Batfleck will get a good read on Battinson’s style and patterns and it will be very hard for Pattinson to land blows. I can’t see how Battinson’s offense will ultimately do anything to Batfleck’s steroid-looking ass unless he severely outplays him the entire fight.

punch

4 Likes

yea but that just further proves the argument that other ppl are making that he would be more planed out about the fight like he was with superman

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @jayden.donahueburch.27622! :batparrot: Thanks for weighing in on this match-up.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batman:

3 Likes

I am always prepared for everything. That is why I carry bat shark repellent in my batcopter.

5 Likes

You prepared for anniversary wishes? Happy anniversary, Bats!

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: Good point

4 Likes

Batfleck for sure. Yes Battinson’s suit was cooler but there’s the warehouse scene where Batfleck took multiple bullets to the head. Plus Batfleck kicked Superman’s butt. His Arsenal is way bigger too.

4 Likes

Just saw the movie and habe to say, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, but as to whom would win in a fight, unfortunately I am going with Batfleck for the following reasons. He would apparently not hesitate to kill Battison with guns, bombs or lasers. He appears to be the better fighter, and has better toys. Battison appears to rely on his bulletproof costume instead of fighting skills a bit much.

4 Likes

Battinson can actually move in the costume soooo… :joy:

5 Likes