Who Would Win? Batfleck vs. Battinson

Ben for the win.

5 Likes

Batfleck shows no regard for human life, so in a brawl he wins.

But Pattinson wins at the box office, and that is where it counts these days.

6 Likes

Batfleck would easily win.

Batfleck has a lot of tech and gadgets that Battinson doesn’t have. He also has intelligence and tactics feats on a level that Battinson has not displayed. It also seems like Battinson relies too much on his armored suit because he doesn’t really avoid things. But that is also the only one-up he has on Batfleck because dear lord that suit went through hell and he seemed unphased throughout most of it. But, because Batfleck is an overall better fighter and he seems to have almost Captain America strength he should be able to take him down easy.

6 Likes

Tell me about it… Always restarting from square one. I would love to see a Batman vs Deahstroke movie on the big screen. Or just throw the entire bat family in a movie. I feel like we keep getting the same batman rehashed.

5 Likes

I don’t know about that one chief. Batfleck was manhandling those goons in the warehouse like they were dolls at some points. and the way he threw that box over his head. + the ability to basically 1v15 with minimal hits against him

4 Likes

Idk fam. Battinson let a bomb explode in his face. and doesn’t care about getting shot.

The first thing Batfleck did when he entered the warehouse was throw those devices to disarm their guns.

4 Likes

So did Battinson in the final fight of the movie, however, the difference between the big climactic solo batman fight in Dawn of Justice to the big climactic solo fight in The batman is space, there is a lot more space to move around in a Wearhouse then there is on a jumbotron which has the added hazard of a 50 to 100-foot drop. so Battinson’s fight was the more impressive one. also, Battinson does break a human arm like it was a twig with one arm which is a fairly impressive feat of physical strength itself.

5 Likes

We can also look at the first scene of the movie. Battinson still didn’t show any strength and speed feats equal to throwing a huge wooden box like it was nothing, kicking someone so hard they fly across the room, choke slamming people, punching someone so hard they do a 180 and faceplant into the ground, and throwing someone like a pillow into the wall.

Not to mention the guys Batfleck was fighting were like some sort of mercenaries. The guys Battinson fought were street thugs.

4 Likes

Yes, actually Battinson did perform a very impressive feat of strength. He broke a man’s arm with one arm. i can’t find a quick answer to how much force it takes to break a radius but it takes 1700 pounds per square inch of force to break a femur. to break a radias would take similar force but i could be wrong.

3 Likes

Affleck broke someone’s arm too and pretty much twisted it. It was with two hands but the reason for that is probably because of how he grabbed the guy’s pistol.

Look at it like this. Let’s put Battinson in that same warehouse and let’s say he disarmed their guns with the same circular devices Affleck threw on them. When he jumps down to fight, do you think he is making it out of there alive given what we’ve seen from The Batman? Keep in mind these guys are trained killers who have traveled the world stirring up all kinds of mess.

4 Likes

Adam West for the Win!!! He didn’t need Batarmor to fight crime just circus tights, now that’s a tough dude. No way, he would lose the Dance-Off either.

Actually, haven’t seen it yet, hoping to next week if everything works out, so can’t vote on this one yet.

7 Likes

Yes actually I can say he would be able to do it as he did something similar at 44 below. sure they may not have killed all over the world but bruce was taking on hardened made men of the mob when he went to stop Selian from killing Faconie. A killer is a killer regardless of were they killed.

4 Likes

His Bat-suit had real bat-nipples poking through, and nobody complained, but when Schumacher did it? Let the *****-ing be-gin! :joy:

West has the best Catwoman that won’t make you think twice about hanging out with her, that’s for sure (that said, my heart still beats for Pfeiffer).

3 Likes

Ok, last question. If you were to put the mercenaries in BvS against the mob at 44 below who do you think will come out on top? and by how much?

EDIT: Imma leave this here too Anatoli Knyazev | DC Comics Extended Universe Wiki | Fandom

4 Likes

Actually, I would give it to the Mob as they had the tactical advantage in the 44 below, and Falcone had the money and political power to have some of the best men to guard him and is smart enough not to skimp on the protection given he ruled Gotham for 20 years from the iceberg and 44 below. anyone not in something like Bruce’s suit would have been gunned down in the hallways.

3 Likes

Ok, I give. We can just agree to disagree on all of this. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

sure.

4 Likes

And the Adam West Batman can hit really hard, so hard that words describing the impact materialize out of thin air! Don’t see that with Batfleck or Battinson…

5 Likes

For once, I don’t mind being unable to unsee something.

6 Likes