Who Would Win? Alan Scott vs. Hal Jordan

Even Alan Scott children are forces worthy of mentioning… I’m sure you all know of Jade and Obsidian.

1 Like

I would have to go with Hal. Truthfully I just know more about him than I do Alan Scott from the comics I’ve read. I believe his will power is second to none and would win in a one on one battle. I don’t think it would be an easy win though.
Also I do plan on reading more about Alan Scott when I start on some JSA books. Gotta whole box of singles and graphic novels to read!

2 Likes

What are you referring to? Just curious? Has he done this before to anyone? Im not being a wise ass, I’m just curious.

Yes, Jay can absorb the speed of other speedsters. In “Injustice Be Done” in JSA he absorbed Rival and Black Adam’s speeds.

1 Like

Check out DC First Flash/Superman. He does it to Superman. Love to find other OFFICIAL Flash Fans!
The “Speed Steal”…

2 Likes

Alan

1 Like

Green lantern is great I don’t really watch him though

Hal once tried to restart the entire universe, granted he was possessed by Paralax at the time, but still, dude took out the whole Green Lantern Corps Guardians and all. I think he could handle Alan Scott. Hal is obviously down to go to any expense. Imo the real winner of the Green Lantern showdown would obviously be Kyle Rayner who later defeated that all powerful Hal Jordan.