Who Would Like a Second Season of Beware the Batman?

So I checking out HBO Max (Because for some reason Certain DC stuff that should be on this App is on that App) and I came across Beware the Batman which was a dope show that prove that DC doesn’t away gotta use Joker as scape goat, main villian, or just way WAY to often. I like the Joker and all but come on how does he keep on escaping Arkham so much lol. But, anyway I felt like its an underrated show that deserves another crack. I really enjoyed that Katana was his Sidekick with a really Bad a** younger (or more in shape version of Alfred I can’t tell) version of Alfred. I like the dynamic with heroes and villains.

18 Likes

I do, I do! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

6 Likes

I think it would be great, but also that it’s too late now. The show was clearly building towards Batman and the Outsiders, and Young Justice already has that covered.

6 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

I wasn’t initially sold on the show, and I wasn’t familiar with the villains they used at the time. That said it grew on me, although I didn’t love the computer animation, I grew up on hand drawn Batman. The writing was solid.

3 Likes

Personally for content we get more than what we pay for IMO. And I’m not trying to call you out personally but I’ve seen people wine about how they can’t get everything on this app.
But yes I noticed beware the Batman being on max as well as the super hero girls cartoons, and it did make me wonder why they weren’t on here. The cartoons for me are the second best part of this app, right after the comics.
As for the dceu, that makes since cuz how new they are and their big budgets. Still wondering why neither app has the Nolan trilogy? Maybe they will later, someone else must have the rights to show it for now.
I also noticed Doomed Patrol, which is interesting cuz it’s still on here. I wonder if HBO, HBO MAX, DCUnivers and/or WB are sharing the budget and if so I’m kind of hoping they do the same to Swamp Thing, cuz that show was awesome and it’s sad to it had to be cancelled cuz of budget reasons.
I don’t care if the share things but I hope they don’t take anything away, so far we are still getting DP season 2 and Titans season2 which isn’t on HBO MAX, as well as star girl and Harley.
Tbh and I don’t honk you’d all agree but I’d be happy with this app being just comics and all the cartoons. What y’all think.

1 Like

As for beware the Batman, I was never into it. Wasn’t too keen on the style and it was cuz it was cgi. Green lantern series was cgi and came out great.
Didn’t like the fact that the more common bad guys weren’t going to be in it. Though maybe they had plans to expand on the universe. Maybe now that it’s on max I will give it another try.
I remember not liking THE BATMAN for similiar reason (no Jim Gordon at first) but grew to love it and now it’s one of my favorite comic cartoons, I love some of the takes they did on familiar villains. Really like the joker in this and wish to see some crossover with both jokers. I also didn’t give brave and bold a chance cuz thought it was too kiddy but it was pretty cool.

1 Like

I actually respect that response alot I feel you Batman Animated will away be that batman

you know they where they can only go so long with out Joker. I think he would of had a grand entrance to the show maybe a 2 parter. I think you should though. The story makes up for the Animation in my opinion.

1 Like

I feel you but you would thin CW stuff and DCEU stuff would be the first thing on the app because now I’m debating on if I wanna keep the HBO because I already have Netflix, DC, and Disney+

Is it good? I havent watched it yet, because the screen shots of the animation are kinda turning me off from watching it. but is the writing and story good? I might just give it a try!

1 Like

Yea it really good story man check it out if you are a Batman Fan

1 Like

I really enjoyed Beware the Batman. Though I think its too late for a revival. I’d be interested in a movie from that universe. Maybe with a more traditional villain?

2 Likes

Agreed

I feel you I got hbo with cable right now And Peacock comes with my cable now. Also have Disney+, Netflix and Hulu so I’m planning keeping DC and leaving out HBO max. Even the cartoons on it you can get on the boomerang app which is about $5and has more cartoon.
Also tbh I’m not really feeling Disney+ but my brother pays for it so I’ll use it so watch old disNey sitcoms. Weird they don’t have X-men yet, HBO max has Xmen dark Phoenix. Looks like Disney wants nothing to do with the old X-men franchise. Kind of sad, cuz overall it’s a great franchise. There’s some hits and misses but I love it.
As for the cw stuff, they’re prob already stuck in contracts before DCU launch, like Netflix I think. They should come etc DCU eventually

1 Like

I’d be up for more of this series!

I’d love to see them bring it back. I didn’t mind the animation style, I liked that they lesser known villains and Alfred was a freakin bad a$$. That was the most OG Alfred I’ve ever seen in DC animation. He was a beast!!! And it has a well designed batmobile.

3 Likes

Disney plus also comes with Hulu too if you get the bundle

1 Like

yea buddy we on the same wave link

1 Like

I have seen maybe a episode or 2, but never saw the whole series, I wish I could. And was sorry the show was canceled after 1 season. I did lost my respect for cartoon network when they canceled both Green Lantern and Beware of the Batman. I thought both show should’ve both had a chance making more great episodes.

2 Likes