Who Would Like a Second Season of Beware the Batman?

I was PO’d at Cartoon Network as well. I had missed a few episodes as well. I ended up buying the season via iTunes cuz it has serious rewatch potential. So for me <$20 I spent was worth it. My logic being “cheaper than a movie ticket, popcorn & soda”.

1 Like

I think a season 2 would be really cool. I loved the idea of giving lesser known villains a chnace to shine. I do think though it was a missed opportunity to not use Joker at some point and would love to see joker in season 2. A batman show without the Joker is like peanut butter without jelly, you can still make a good sandwich but it would be better with jelly.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind. But I’d rather see a new season of something like Constantine, GL animated, or a new WW animated.

3 Likes

I would love a second season of Beware the Batman :batman_madhqtas:

3 Likes

I heard CGI shows like that are expensive. I’d be ok if they brought it back with classic animation. Same for Green Lantern.

3 Likes

Idk I thought I read somewhere that they’re actually cheaper these days, that’s why there’s more of them coming out. Maybe it depends on how they do it, or they just could’ve meant movie cartoons and tv.

2 Likes

I think CGI shows are more expensive – that’s why the streets of Gotham were so empty of cars and pedestrians on Beware the Batman. It was probably too pricey to render/generate them in large amounts.

4 Likes

You nailed it.

2 Likes

I’d be up for a second one.

2 Likes

I’d love to see another season of Beware the Batman. I’m watching it for the first time and I’m hooked!!

1 Like

I am completely 100% down for a second season of beware the Batman, but sadly we may never get it due to the show’s age, we can only pray for the best.

2 Likes

I just found this thread. I read about the plans they had for season 2, and yes, I’d love to see more. Even if not a proper season 2, then maybe a movie or even a comic book continuation with the same writers and artists.

2 Likes

I liked this show. I liked Katana as his sidekick and I liked some of the story arcs. I did not like the fact that aside from Two Face we saw not of his regular villains. if a second season does happen I hope we see Riddler, Joker, catwoman or Penguin.

2 Likes

I, Would Like A Second Season of Beware the batman!
I, Too, Loved Katana as Batman’s Side Kick!
I Don’t Think It Will Ever Happen Though!

P.S. I Think There Should Be A Place for New Ideas!

3 Likes