Who Will Die in the Suicide Squad?

Who will live and who will die? They’re lives are in the hands of Amanda Waller. Will they complete their mission with or without their heads attached to their bodies?

Come express your thought on the upcoming suicide squad movie and the cast of villains not willing to sacrifice their lives for their country.

8 Likes

To start this topic. We will get straight into the number one question who will die first? There is around 15 villains in this squad and only a few will probably make it in the end, but one thing that’s been in my mind is who will lose they’re head before the others? Which suicide squad member will be the first fatality?

Sorry if I miss someone. It’s difficult with the big cast that they have. Also if you want reply down below and tell us why you chose that person.

• Bloodsport
  • Harley Quinn
  • Captain Boomerang
  • Weasel
  • Blackguard
  • TDK
  • RatCatcher2
  • Polka-Dot Man
  • King Shark
  • The Thinker
  • Peacemaker
  • Savant
  • Javelin
  • Sol Soria
  • Mongal

0 voters

3 Likes

If there someone who hasn’t seen the cast list. Then where were you during fandome? The cast is amazing and I love how they’re going for a cartoony costume for some. It looks amazing and the sneak peak also shows a lot of it as well.

https://youtu.be/A8tWKJwyG6Y

2 Likes

There was a doom patrol/ squad special back in 1988. Not wantin to synapse it all to bits, but no one but Flag made it out alive…and it had Thinker and the Weasel on the team…

3 Likes

:frowning: Well…

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that Harley Quinn and Captain boomerang will not be killed in this movie. Hopefully! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Bloodsport, Harley and Boomerang are the only 100% safe ones.

90% Would be King Shark in my opinion

and the wild card to survive against all odds is Javelin, just because Flula Borg is just ready to be the break out star of something

3 Likes

I agree on Harley, but are Bloodsport and Boomerang really that safe? I do agree they’re less likely to die than most of the others, but I feel like they don’t have a guaranteed future in the DCEU like Harley does, so I’m still thinking there’s a chance they could get killed off

3 Likes

I think they’ll shock us with an early Boomerang death.

4 Likes

harley is the only one we KNOW will not die we can guess at others will the keep bloodsport around as bargain brand deadshot? will boomerang saty true to chacater an inexplicably survive? will Rick and Waller stay alive? and some random character to suprise us but yeah at least half are dead

3 Likes

Damn hadn’t realized how many characters there were. Think Weasel will be the first to die tho.

4 Likes

My guess

Live: Harley, Cap Boomerang, King Shark, Bloodsport, Thinker, Peacemaker, Polkadot Man, Savant

Die: Blackguard, Weasel, Javelin, TDK, Mongal, Ratcatcher 2, Sol Soria

4 Likes

I think John cena is going to die. It’s just a feeling. I think they’re going to make us think that he’ll survive then suddenly kill him off. I don’t know if it’s just me or not. If he does die hopefully he’ll have a lot of screen time which he probably will since he’s John cena.

3 Likes

I may have just missed it, but I didn’t see much of Blackgaurd in the footage they showed, so I’m guessing he gets killed fairly early on. I’m thinking Slipknot type of death.

4 Likes

This was one of two pictures of him from the sneak peak. The other one was him in a prison where uniform. He may have screen time, but I do agree that he’ll be the first to go.

4 Likes

Ted Kord, based on the book these days!

5 Likes

Playing it traditionally I think anything Deadshot, Harley, and Boomerang are safe, but I could see Boomerang dying early since he’d be a much more noticeable death than Slipknot was in the first attempt. Boomerang is a personal favorite of mine of the Squad, although since the fun is anyone can die at any moment in the rotating roster I’m alright with it. I have high hopes for this one.

4 Likes

I don’t see anybody in that picture…

3 Likes

I don’t imagine many people are rooting for Polka Dot Man to make it out alive lol. I think it’s easier to narrow down who will live. I don’t imagine characters like Harley Quinn, King Shark or Captain Boomerang will die since they are some of Task Force X’s more iconic members but anyone else is pretty fair game imo

3 Likes

No matter who lives or dies I’m impressed all to bits with the deep cut choices. WAY more excited over this movie compared to the last one.

5 Likes