Who Should Get the Next Adult Animated Series?

You could have, and should have

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Could have, maybe. Should have, never.

2 Likes

Serious: Blackhawks. Have the majority of it be based on the New 52 series (expanded where necessary) with callbacks to Blackhawk himself, Lady Blackhawk, etc.

There’s yet to be a DC TV series (live-action or otherwise) that has only starred an intelligence agency from the DCU. Supergirl doesn’t count as Kara is the main character, while the DEO is a backdrop that her and many characters revolve around, but the DEO itself is not the star of the show.

It’d be new and different, and while set within a DCU full of “tights and flights”, those elements would be secondary to the special ops/geopolitical adventure elements that the bulk of the series would be built on.

Comedic: Ambush Bug. The potential is endless. Make it TV-14 or so, pull in some good, comic literate writers and let 'em loose for a good time.

I’d also jump over the Kent farm for a Lobo series that is both serious and, where appropriate, comedic.

4 Likes

This :point_up_2:

2 Likes

I’m visualizing a promotional image for a Lobo cartoon similar to the cover of Lobo #1:

Lobo is pointing downward, saying “I got yer TV-MA content right HERE!”

1 Like

Lobo, Vigilante, (modern one) Constantine. Or a Booster Gold w/Ted cord BB with a legends of tomorrow vibe could be fun

2 Likes

The possibilities for this series would be Endless… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes