Eh

1 Like

It should be nightwing

4 Likes

Harley still a villain in this show?

1 Like

Nightwing should be her nemesis

4 Likes

I gotta agree with HubCityQuestion here. Harley’s nemesis is totally Harley lol :harleyquinn_hqas: From a more tangible standpoint though, the Joker :black_joker: certainly seems to have taken on the role of Harley’s nemesis.

3 Likes

I agree, Harley is her own worst enemy… but, I think it would be fun if Batgirls showed up on the show. Like, specifically, Babs in one, then Steph in another, Cassandra… and she like… just didn’t give enough of a crap to notice they were totally different people? ?

5 Likes

Who ever the Joker picks to replace her should be her nemesis. (If you read White Knight you would know the story behind that.)

1 Like

The Huntress

3 Likes

Me?! Hahaha

2 Likes

The anti-semitic writers who keep making wildly racist jokes and ignore the fact that Harley Quinn is herself canonically Jewish.

1 Like

I think that it should be somebody from the bat family like Batgirl. If not Batgirl, then maybe Catwoman as a more of a villain on villain thing, they could make it so that they are always trying to beat each other to heists and trinkets.

3 Likes

Poison Ivy. No doubt would that be a challenge, but damn it would make a hell of a ride. It could play into Harley’s “fatal attraction syndrome” and I think if DC could do a greatest enemies have the greatest love thing it would be right here with these 2. I guess or the Joker, but even though that would be better, DC isn’t going to sale that ship. Either way imagine Harley’s greatest battles happening in the streets and in the sheets, with the SAME PERSON!

1 Like

Captain America should be her nemesis. She can break the fourth wall so other than a bunch of legal stuff why not?

2 Likes

I think Joker and maybe Nightwing With their weird chemistry and everything.

2 Likes

Duela Dent!

4 Likes

I don’t think Harley should be limited to only one nemesis. Her personality is just too different and edgy on so many levels. She isnt limited to anyones side but her own. But honestly I could see a series where she shows joker what he missed out on. Not as nemesis but as a way of saying you’re not the only crazy clown in Gotham.

4 Likes

Perhaps it’s just me, but I see it as more the self-deprecating Jewish humor that historically came out of the “Borsht Belt”.

I can see how some could see it anti-Semitic, Much in the same way Mel Brooks humor can be seen as anti-Semitic.

2 Likes

Harley needs to try out a bunch of Super Zero Nemesi (nemeses’? nemesesess?). Sure, we know Joksters the real enemy here, but she needs to beat up a “good guy” to move up in the world. The first few should be super sleezy. So maybe Guy Gardner, Lobo, The Ronnie Raymond Firestorm, Wally West when he was younger. That sort of thing

1 Like

Sideways,

it’d be a nice way to introduce an up and coming and new hero. And Spider-Man jokes.

2 Likes

Borscht-style jokes are distinctly different.

Mel Brooks’ style revolves primarily on making fun of the same caricatures and painting them as ridiculous, while also ridiculing Hitler specifically. Neither is the same as making a casual “Jewish Lightning” reference, brushing over the fact that Harley was canonically Jewish and has been for many years in favor of making the Penguin Jewish (and the resulting caricature of Jewish people as big-nosed criminals who want to be members of the elite at any cost).

For it to be Borscht-style or Mel Brooks-style humor it’d have to be coming from Jewish characters, and actually played as jokes.

2 Likes