Who should be Harley's nemesis?

I agree with @Pow-Pow, Batgirl should be Harley’s nemesis. Hope they’ll add her to the show soon. :harley_hv_1:

6 Likes

Arm fall off boy would be perfect nemesis for Harely.

4 Likes

Might be showing off my lack of current canon knowledge here, but I think they’d have to nerf Nightwing to make him her nemesis. Batgirl or Huntress sounds more balanced to me, too.

Edit: Oh. Or what’s Stephanie up to these days

4 Likes

Or maybe “Orphan”. I really just want orphan jokes I’m bad

1 Like

Bawana Beast all the way. Harley has such a love of animals it would be very conflicting for her.

2 Likes

I second this. Ambush Bug would be amazing on this show.

1 Like

Nightwing

4 Likes

Night wing Is perfect for harley quinn

2 Likes

I would have to agree that nightwing should be harley’s nemesis

4 Likes

For the show I hope it stays Damien, but I’ve always seen Dick and Barb as the best nemesis duo for Harley. First of all, exes Dick and Barb are perfect for exes Joker and Harley.

Dick is overtly a sexpot, and Harley is a total succubus. They both are caught trying to redefine themselves as individuals but each works really well in group dynamics.

I’ve always seen Deathstroke as kinda a Dick nemesis, but more of a high level Teen Titans group villain. Deathstroke is kind of BIG, like Darkseid, so Dick needs someone more personal. So this to me means Dick is open for a nemesis.

I think Harley could be really challenging for his love life. Batman and Harley Quinn, where they sleep together, could have been more dramatic if we consider a canon where Dick is a womanizer trying to stay in the good graces of Barb and Starfire.

Sort of a sleep together, frenemies, you’re-too-criminal-for-me-to-be-okay-with-your-life decisions kind of antagonism. They would be lovers, but haters. Harley should def be Dick’s primary squeeze. And he would always try to convert her to the light side of the force.

6 Likes

I was thinking the same , it should be Huntress and Oracle.

1 Like

Supergirl should be her nemisis since she doesn’t really have one of her own.

2 Likes

Kite man she might secretly have a crush on poison and kite might stand I. The way

4 Likes

Great question! And lots of great answers in this conversation! I wanna go with a wild card though, like a bounty hunter. I could easily see Deadshot being hired on by The Joker to take out Harley, only for a comedy of errors to ensue as something prevents him from taking her out every time. They could of course eventually become friends as they share common ideals but he could definitely be a consistent thorn in her side for many endeavors, haha.

But judging the direction the show is shaping up to take, Maxie Zeus may step up to the plate. :laughing:

4 Likes

Kiteman of course

2 Likes

secretly?

1 Like

I think Deadshot becoming her “booty call” would be cool. (They developed “carnal knowledge” of each other in Escape from Arkham. (If memory serves, it might have been Hell to Pay, but I think Escape from Arkham is correct.)
Imagine Ivy coming out in the morning and there is Deadshot cooking eggs for him and Harley in her short robe that has “you know what they say about the crazy ones” on the back.

2 Likes

That…would actually be a great idea.

2 Likes

I feel like Lobo would either be her nemesis or newest crew member depending on if their crazy meshes.

2 Likes

I really think red hood as a nemesis would really work actually. There is actual beef with one another. Plus they are both known for having a dark sense of humor. Could have some funny moments in there.

2 Likes