Who should be Harley's nemesis?

I think that it would be great if static shock could be her nemesis. What do yall think?

27 Likes

It’s clear that Harley already has a nemesis: The Joker. (Or, on a more metaphysical level, herself.)

59 Likes

I’d say she has one in Joker. But if it’s hero specific, I’d like to see her tee up against Batwoman. Keep it simple imo.

22 Likes

I would go with someone from the Birds of Prey so that it’s Gotham City Sirens vs BoP. Maybe Huntress?

15 Likes

The episode of her show made it very clear that Robin is her nemesis. We all know Robin is too sweet to lie about something like that so it must be true.

28 Likes

Harley deserves better than Damian.

13 Likes

How could you do better then that sweet potato pie?

Seriously though, would be funny if it was some random Z list hero who she and her cronies are reluctantly forced to be nemisis with. But think Batman really is even if he doesn’t realize it.

16 Likes

I think it would be cool if her nemesis was either Oracle or Jane from Doom Patrol. Those would be some intense mental battles.

7 Likes

I know, right?
She at least deserves an adult sized foe.

4 Likes

DC editorial.

11 Likes

Nightwing or Red Hood, they’re not sidekicks anymore and they are pretty cool heroes. Also I want to hear jokes about Jason Todd’s death.

27 Likes

I am really hoping for Aquaman. Apparently they made him super Bro in this variation and that could make for a fun dynamic.

3 Likes

Duck him, but maybe you’re right

2 Likes

Batgirl :smiley:

(From Mike Maihacks latest christmas comic, if you haven’t checked it out - gogogo)

Earlier strips for context:
http://operationspacecat.com/comics/batgirl-supergirl/

This years strip:

15 Likes

Bat mite

5 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking, nightwing would make total sense, both sidekick hunted in a way, by the shadow of their mentors. Of course they would have to change Nightwing personality to match with the show.

7 Likes

Ambush Bug. Obviously…

9 Likes

Nightwing they both relate, both want out their mentor shadow both want their own identities, both bumped uglies once, it’s a match made in heaven

10 Likes

Harley’ nemisis will ALWAYS be herself.

4 Likes

@nick4g I don’t think I would’nt have picked him, but since you did I’m going to second it. My boy Static for her nemesis

1 Like