Who’s Your Favorite Character You’d Consider to Be “Obscure”?

My favorite “obscure” character would probably be Ragman. Some of the best horror inspired stories I’ve read.

3 Likes

Danny the Street, you cant go wrong with a living transvestite street.

5 Likes

Loved Haunted Tank when I was growing up!

3 Likes

Just started reading Jonah Hex. Definitely should be better known.

2 Likes

'Mazing Man

2 Likes

Captain Comet for sure, Strange Adventures, Mystery in Space, and Rann-Thanagar Holy War, are his best Storylines!

3 Likes

Constantine

1 Like

Here is mine, kudos if you know who he is just by this artwork.

4 Likes

@ashleywilbanks Ookla the Mok?

2 Likes

Raven. Is Raven a answer? @Lt.Birb

1 Like

I’m not so sure this character is obscure to the average comic fan but probably to the public, I’d have to say Booster Gold

3 Likes

Also, Welcome! @Carswell13, @BatHuman, @kr3ature9, @cmessina, @XelosEpsilon, @carstenandersen94.26073, @cornbean, @singharjan1939.10887! All ya! Welcome, welcome!

I tried mentioning all of you but it limits you to how many you can @. So… fun fact I guess!

2 Likes

@TravisMorgan Not related to Thundarr LOL, nope…

2 Likes

I’m not sure if any of these count as “obscure” but one I haven’t seen mentioned yet is Dr. Midnite. I’ve always liked him alot.
Others I love that I’ve seen mentioned are Signal, Batwing, and Azreal.

3 Likes

My grandfather left me a collection of old DC comics and one of them was the origin issue of Wildcat. I always found him to be the most impressive because he was one of the few heroes who operated as a simple human. No super intelligence, no bat gadgets, no power ring. He just took the streets, avenged his framing and went on to fight any and all criminals. What’s sad is that I’m pretty sure not a lot of people know about him. Maybe if they knew he trained Batman, he’d be a little more interesting.

8 Likes

I would have to go with the Phantom Stranger.

1 Like

Yeah I watched the Justice League Unlimited episode of him with Black Candy and Green Arrow and he’s actually pretty cool

1 Like

I would say Mister Miracle, but with the new series he is a probably a bit more known, otherwise I would probably say Amethyst

1 Like

@ashleywilbanks Is it a really bad drawing of Ruff?

4 Likes

It’s G’Nort!

G’Nort gives me the warm fuzzies.

4 Likes