Who’s Your Favorite Character You’d Consider to Be “Obscure”?

WHAAAAAAAAAAT? I haven’t read it yet!

NOOoooOOoOOOOooOoooOOoOOoOOOoooo

3 Likes

Jonah hex and Constantine

17 Likes

Good call on Jonah Hex @unclejakie613.43762! I had almost forgotten about him.

8 Likes

I particularly like the “Superman/Shazam! Vs black Adam “ movie. Check it out if it’s still streaming here. Has a bunch of solid stories about Jonah hex and Constantine, arrow Shazam and a few other minor characters. Well, arrow and Shazam aren’t quite as minor anymore but still…

8 Likes

Dr Death! (All three version!)

Is Cass “obscure”?

Me!

Superman.

(I pretty much live off backwater 'tective issues.)

6 Likes

I loved her with Guy Gardner! I love that costume.

4 Likes

I would say Cass isn’t obscure- she’s got lots of fans, and while she may be getting shafted by canon right now (rip), she had a six year long ongoing back in the 2000s, so I’d say she’s pretty well known. (Do love her though)

5 Likes

Definitely Onomatopoeia. Always loved that character, he’s so unique and has so much he could offer if he was used more. Although, even Kevin Smith said he wouldn’t translate to other media very well which I would have to agree with. But man his Green Arrow cover is awesome.

13 Likes

Love Etrigan and always have alot of respect for writers who pull him off.

10 Likes

The Creeper200px-Showcase73

15 Likes

Since you are a fan of Cameron Chase, did you also read the Ostrander/Mandrake Martian Manhunter series? She was a pretty big character in most of that series and her family history became a pretty memorable plot point.

3 Likes

Probably Plastic man which sucks because he’s actually really dope and I wish he was more popular or Detective chimp he’s cool too

5 Likes

For me it’d be green lantern Jack T. Chance. Read his issue as a kid and he really stood out.

9 Likes

Andrew Bennett is a great character! I really enjoyed the “I…Vampire” comics available on this app!

5 Likes

I haven’t read that, actually. Is it on DCU?

#Silverblade always stuck with me from the 80s… LOVED that there was a reference in #doomsday-clock

3 Likes

Captain Comet. Absolutely fellnin love with the character during the short but wonderful run of The Secret Society of Super Villains

7 Likes

The ones you find as a kid are the ones that stay with you forever

6 Likes

If my picture doesn’t give it away, I love Larfleeze, although D’Kay D’Razz was a cool villain

3 Likes

If I am copying and pasting correctly, this link should take you to that Martian Manhunter series.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/series/martian-manhunter-1998/e8a058cf-4e5b-434f-ba48-cc8c4028aa49

Now I confess I haven’t read the original series from which she came, the one you love so much, so I don’t know if this series changes anything about her that a fan like you might not like. I personally love this series.

In the meantime, I will finally get around to reading Chase, based on your recommendation.

2 Likes