Who’s Your Favorite Character You’d Consider to Be “Obscure”?

@crimsoncomics427.51246,

I’ve always liked the George Pérez designed Vigilante costume… it’s simple, practical, mysterious, and just superhero-y enough.

5 Likes

Those look like black training bras rather than bandanas

2 Likes

Now that you say it, they do look like training bras.

4 Likes

I’m also a big Infinity Inc fan. (also wanted to mention that JSA book club has been reading back through it)

Still wishing for that Infinity Inc. Omnibus…maybe it will happen someday.

5 Likes

My favorite obscure character is Atom Smasher (Nuklon) Outside of making him a baddie of the week on Flash it’s like he’s been erased from existence since the reboot.

2 Likes

I just reread it, all of it, with every tie-in & secret origin etc. the fullest order possible or I’d join u. Not really tie-ins but wherever the issues send u in the “see the whole story in” whatever it is deal.

2 Likes

I haven’t really read Green Lantern for a while. The whole colored corps wasn’t my cup of tea. At one time the Green Glob was tied in with the GLC and the Guardians. If its? not being used then he would make my top ten list of obscure characters.

2 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

John Constantine.

3 Likes

Hey @werdfacts.94796, welcome to the community.

Just in case you didn’t know, 'ole Hellblazer can be seen here, here, here, and here
all on DC Universe.
Like Abbey Arcane, he’s one of my favorite characters I love to despise. Well she kinda hates him actually; maybe she doesn’t get his British humor like I do. :smiley:

4 Likes

Anyone mention Zarbor already?

4 Likes

Oh my gosh the Trigger Twins :joy::joy::joy:

Didn’t they show up in Knightquest when Azrael took over for Batman?

6 Likes

Yes, they did, but those were different Trigger Twins. Those were Tad and Tom Trigger and the ones I mentioned are Walt and Wayne Trigger.

4 Likes

Gotta say, I’m reading THE GREAT TEN and Accomplished Perfect Physician is a sneaky new choice for me

3 Likes

Lynx & King Snake are a couple of my favorites.

6 Likes

Who I consider obscure, but a delight to see in comics.

1. the tornado twins
  2. captain marvel jr
    3.golden age atom
    4.johnny quick
7 Likes

Nocturna and the Spoiler

7 Likes

Harold

11 Likes

Scarface

10 Likes

@LooseNate, Accomplished Perfect Physician is a great choice. The mini-origin stories for each character, all shared as flashbacks in the larger story, just make all of the Great Ten seem so full of potential. The Physician, as a character not at all comfortable with the machinations of the Chinese state, is certainly one of my favorites (although I posted two others Great Ten members here instead of him).

3 Likes