Who’s Your Favorite Character You’d Consider to Be “Obscure”?

Bobo, Detective Chimp

8 Likes

One of my favorite characters in general is The Question, although I’d say he is more a cult favorite than obscure. As for actual obscurity, Andrew Bennett is a cool character, but I wish his current look had a bit more class.

-M

2 Likes

The original Black Racer is definitely one of my favorites.
Image result for black racer dc
-Jack

3 Likes

I think to the general public my fave is Deadman or Booster Gold, but to comic fans my favorite is Frankenstein and the agents of S.H.A.D.E.

3 Likes

Oh SNAP. I need to catch up on that then. Thanks for the tip

2 Likes

I guess that would depend on what you mean by obscure, you mean to comic readers or the public in general. If you mean the public in general I’d say Earth’s Green lanterns. For comic readers I can’t think of one since I’ve mostly been reading popular comics, I guess midnighter and Apollo but for dc fans know who they are.

2 Likes

Goth.

5 Likes

Más y Menos.

5 Likes

@Mr.Robotman Didn’t they get some notoriety from the original Teen Titans cartoon? I don’t watch Teen Titans Go! so I don’t know if they show up there.

3 Likes

Lobo! Get fragged!!!

Also my 3 year old loves bat mite

5 Likes

Yes they did, but they have fallen Back into obscurity.

3 Likes

See-More, Billy Numerous, Kyd Wykkyd, and Adonis.

4 Likes

Two of my favorite obscure characters are Vigilante (Adrian Chase) and Enemy Ace.

8 Likes

Vigilante was on season five (?) of Arrow; good storyline.

3 Likes

Saico-Tek from Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo.

5 Likes

G’nort, right? Kevin Maguire. Sorry I’m so late at guessing. Reading the thread.

6 Likes

I am of the opinion that The Great Ten limited series is criminally under-rated.

So I would nominate Thundermind and The Shaolin Robot as two obscure characters I love.

5 Likes

Yesss!!! Gnort rules!

9 Likes

Ok I guess a few people mentioned gnort

6 Likes

The Trigger Twins

7 Likes