Who is Your All-Time Favorite Robin?

@katekane, @rharbisonjr., @raydanielson5, @StarfireLover - I love that there’s so much love for Steph, even if she’s not the favorite Robin. She’s my favorite Robin because of her awesome look (Damion Scott’s wildfire of hair for her was hilarious and awesome), and her attitude was just a great contrast with Bruce’s. The Brave and the Bold #13 crossover with all six Robins was an amazing book.

2 Likes

Dick Grayson because of his backstory

1 Like

Damian all the way. He is such a snarky, narcissistic, spoiled little brat who thinks he is better than everyone and doesn’t admit when he is wrong while blaming others for his mistakes.

1 Like

Tim Drake followed by Dick Grayson (even though he’s better as Nightwing than Robin)

1 Like

Dick Grayson: Because I love the circus and he turns into Nightwing one of my all time favorite heros!

Dick, Tim and Carrie. In that order.

As Robin? Tim. Beyond being Robin? Rick.

Lol Dick

Tim Drake is the best Robin. But Dick Grayson is the best character. I can do a that, right?

1 Like
  1. Jason Tod. 2. Tim drake. 3. Dick Grayson.

Personality-wise: 1. Damian, 2. Jason Todd, 3. Dick Grayson, 4. Tim Drake

1. Dick Grayson 2. Jason Todd 3. Damian Wayne 4. Tim Drake
1 Like

Dick, Tim, Jason(more so as RedHood)

Dick is the :goat:, but doesn’t get the respect he deserves. Regarding Robins specifically, and not their adult alter egos, Drake is number 2. But if you’re considering them as adults, Todd is my second favorite.

tt…Damian

Tim as he was the first Robin I gained exposure to through the comic books growing up. I remember when his series came out and how cool his costume was at the time. Damian is my second favorite. He is capricious sure but I found him to be a lovable character in Super Sons. And Bat-cow was probably his best moment lol.

1 Like

RedHood easily. Most badass robin in the sense that he uses all kinds of weapons never limiting himself to non lethal only. Secondly, he’s the most complex out of all of them with a real human personality. Driven by his anger for revenge and yet over time becomes softer as he’s surrounded by his friends. Love seeing him change.

2 Likes

Jason Todd, A.K.A The Readhood

I’d have to say Jason because he did get the job done, although he showed brutality towards criminals. But they’re criminals so they kind of need a good beating.:bat::eagle:

Dick definitely. It’s hard to beat the first and longest serving Robin.