Who is the smartest person in the DCU?

Lex Luthor
Mr. Terrific
Batman
Superman (yes, Superman, because his caring and compassion gives him great empathy and thus he is able to connect with everyone–a true sign of intelligence)
Cyborg
Mera (incredibly cunning)
John Stewart
Doc Magnus
And last, but never least, Brainiac 5

1 Like

Brainiac

Brainiac

Batman and Cyborg

2 Likes

Bane because he has genius level intellect so much so that he once even beat Ra’s al Ghul in a game of chess. Ra’s has also claimed that Bane has a mind equal to the greatest he has known.

1 Like

That statement is true but who beat and outsmarted bane multiple times?

1 Like

Physically azreal has bested him, but, intellectually he has bested not only the Riddler but Ra’s Al Ghul as well. He was also smart enough to stalk and ambush batman, not as batman, but as Bruce Wayne in his own home. He’s also taught himself 10 languages plus 4 dead languages. Braniac is great and all, but he’s a machine. Bane has become who and what he is out of sheer will power and intelligence.

2 Likes

Your very right. I respect your knowledge my fellow fan. Bane is the winner

2 Likes

Probably Lex Luthor and Tim Drake.

Bruh lol

Tim Drake deduced Batman and Nightwing’s identity as a teenager without powers and without money.

3 Likes

Mr.Redbird, I respect your arguments but I’m sure Bane is the winner

2 Likes

Didn’t Mr.Terrific write the list? And this is just humans right? I think Luthor and Terrific are equal in intelligence and that Batman is up there 3. Tim will get there but intelligence covers a lot of things and I think he needs time to get to top 3 material. Hiro Okamura is really intelligent, and is noted to have one of the highest IQs but lacks in the strategy department, but immaturity can be accounted for that
It is kind of hard to rank since a lot of characters have the defining point of intelligence and different types of intelligence taken into account.

3 Likes

Let’s just all agree the writers are the smartest for coming up with the characters and making them as smart as they are. Think about it, someone had to come up a way to strategically take down Supes or decipher the ideology of the Joker

5 Likes

Easy …Its BRANIAC

2 Likes

Dude…

1 Like

Batman

Did anyone see my comment?

1 Like

Has to be Alfred

1 Like

booster gold

2 Likes