Who Is The Most Badass DC Female of All Time?

Catwoman

1 Like

Talia al ghoul

It’s tough to say but my top 3 are Black canary, Batgirl and Wonder woman.

3 Likes

Talia Al ghul

3 Likes

The White Canary is the most badass DC Female. I’m actually just a Caity Lotz fan!

2 Likes

I forgot Lotz Canary!

1 Like

The woman who has pulled off the most badass feats is Wonder Woman. Seriously, she’s taken on Darkseid, Superman, and the gods of Olympus. As for unpowered characters, Cassandra Cain is a dyslexic martial artist who spent much of her life with a nonverbal learning disability yet who is probably one of the 2 greatest martial artists in the world (the other being her mother, Lady Shiva). She’s a better scrapper than Batman, a better gymnast than Nightwing, and a solid detective–all while overcoming 2 major disabilities.

5 Likes

Barbara Gordon is undoubtedly the most badass female in the DC universe. She went through hell and came back stronger as Oracle. She became someone that the entire DCU depended on. Now in Rebirth, she kicks ass as both Batgirl and Oracle. Despite temporary losing her legs(The Art of Crime) she still got the job done.

8 Likes

Actually scratch that Earth 3s crime syndicate SuperWoman! Now that’s a bad mamajama

Wonder woman totally is the most bad-add dc superhero

1 Like

Big Barda

Ma Kent

5 Likes

Don’t underestimate the power of a Rhubarb Pie

2 Likes

Big Barda grew up in a world of torture and dictatorship only to learn how to love and fight against oppression. She’s strong and passionate and doesn’t allow any gender stereotypes to fit or limit her. She gets my vote.

1 Like

Hmmm… I’m throwing Zatana’s hat into the ring! :tophat:

1 Like

I’d have to say Black Canary. She’s my favorite female superhero and such a badass. Being among the top ten greatest fighters in the DC universe. Also, they may not be superheroes, but lets give a shoutout to Iris West and Lois Lane for getting out there and risking their lives for the truth. That takes a certain amount of badassery that not a whole lot of people have.

1 Like

Based off the responses i guess I have a different image of badass in my head than others lol.

2 Likes

Granny Goodness shot her own dog

3 Likes

I can’t believe there aren’t more Catwoman votes!! She grew up in the ghetto basically grew up alone and became the self sufficient totally kickass woman she is now. She doesn’t need anyone. All the other DC women rely on super powers while Selina uses her brain and prowess ( plus she can beat the shit outta ya ) :bat:

5 Likes

This is a close one but I would have to say Batwoman is my pick for most badass. She definitely has one of the coolest batsuits.

1 Like