Who Is The Most Badass DC Female of All Time?

Over here at DC Universe, we’re celebrating International Women’s Day by spotlighting the women who made being a powerful female look freaking awesome!

Thanks to characters like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Hawkgirl, Batgirl, Mera and many others, we have generations of little girls who believe they can kick butt with the best of them. Whether she’s got superhuman strength or has overcome adversity, we all have our reasons for admiring these no-nonsense babes.

Which leading DC lady do you think is the most badass of all time, and why? Let us know in the comments below!

33 Likes

:thinking: Lady Shiva 'cause every time she shows up in a storyline I know something or someone is about to go down!

11 Likes

Candidates for badassery:

-Wonder Woman
-Lois Lane
-Oracle
-Cassandra Cain Batgirl
-Karen Starr Power Girl
-Jessica Cruz
-Katana
-any women from The Authority (Jenny Sparks and The Engineer for starters)
-Void
-Zealot
-Jakita Wagner
-Artemis (Themysciran iteration)

I’d say the winner is Wonder Woman.

8 Likes

Raven she has to have so much willpower to contain her dark side. She chooses to do the right thing even when it’s the hardest thing for her to do. granny goodness would also be someone I consider a badass. She has put up with a lot and still is tough as nails. Ok now that I think about it Amanda Waller deserves to be on this list lol

7 Likes

Amanda Waller? Joking…kinda…
Wonder Woman will always get my vote.

6 Likes

Black Canary!!!

9 Likes

Wonder Woman.

6 Likes

Wonder Woman if it has to be someone good, but I firmly believe Harley could take her, HAHAHA!

5 Likes

Amanda Waller is a candidate for badassery too. She’s stood up to Batman, ran Task Force X, and always finds a way to get her way and get the job done.

I’d also nominate Big Barda, Catwoman and Donna Troy.

7 Likes

Definitely Black Canary

5 Likes

I would have to say Wonder Woman I think her nemesis Cheetah can go toe-to-toe with her

Poison ivy

Catwoman

Huntress

Jessica Cruz

6 Likes

Oracle

4 Likes

Cassandra Cain.

6 Likes

Mera. Though she isn’t a great role model, seeing her literally drain a person of water in the New 52 Aquaman arc blew my mind.

4 Likes

I want to say the Timmverse Hawkgirl, but deep down I know it’s The Wall.

3 Likes

zattana

7 Likes

Yeah- I have to nominate Stephanie Brown and Barbara Gordon for insane badassery. They are both friggin awesome. Seriously, watching Barbara doing those pull ups while in the wheelchair(and lifting it with her), nothing defeats this awesome woman…

My other candidates would include Harley(especially after her split from the Joker), Huntress, and Black Canary.

I’m typically drawn to our non-supers in these types of discussions. The fact that they can hold their own against the metas is worth noting in itself…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I gotta go with Wonder Woman. I know some of you guys can go into her mythology way better than I can. One thing I will say is that WW is basically a female Superman who is also a warrior which many other ladies in DC can’t say.

2 Likes

Easy… Harley Quinn :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Big Barda

6 Likes