Who Is the Force to Be Reckoned With? Deathstroke vs. Deadshot

Who is stronger and more deadly, death stroke, or dead shot. This conversation is up for debate

11 Likes

Daethstroke. He can think faster, he can heal faster, and he can fight better than dead shot. Not saying that I hate dead shot. These two are some of my favorite villains.

6 Likes

My opinion is Deathstroke. Like @nameless2004 wrote, he can think faster, react faster, he can heal from almost any wound, he has better and more thorough training. He is basically Wolverine, Captain America, and Punisher in one.

Deadshot is one of my favorites too. But for this post, Slade wins hands down.

8 Likes

All deathstroke has to do is get close range since deadshot is more of a long range shooter. Not saying that he’s bad at close range but he would probably use a sniper. Deathstrokes swords vs dead shots wrist guns. Deathstroke would win without a doubt. @Me-am-Bizarro

6 Likes

I would also be one to say Deathstroke… pretty much for the same reasons others stated lol.

4 Likes

Yup, Deathstroke

5 Likes

Who would win in a fight?

• Deathstroke
  • Dead shot

0 voters

3 Likes

1000% Slade. Both are great, but yeah, anything within 15 feet Slade wins.

Deadshot would be a better Marksman tho

7 Likes

Didn’t this happen in war of jokes and riddles and it was a stand still for like 5 days and hundreds of people died in the crossfire or something like that.

6 Likes

Oh yeah… I believe that, or at least something similar, did happen… I can’t remember specifics… even if that arc is a favorite of mine, It has been a while since I read it lol.

5 Likes

Deathstroke, without a shadow of a doubt. But, if it was a strictly all shooting, who do you think would win?

5 Likes

Deathstroke would have Deadshot saying “Helloooo, Mr. Wilson!” in no time flat.

4 Likes

Deathstroke. Hand to hand wouldn’t even be a workout for him and even if Deadshot got the drop on him from far away Slade could take the hit and recover.

6 Likes

Deathstroke. He’s the ultimate assassin. The terminator. Deadshot is the master trick-shot marksman. No one rivals him. But if it’s a full on fight, instead of DShot hunting him, It would definitely be Slade.

6 Likes

Really depends on which Deathstroke we are talking about. Arrow or Titans? Are we talking Assassin v Assassin or Brawl/no ranged weapons? Is it during the day or night? Is it an urban setting or in the jungle?

Considering Deathstroke is getting so much play these days and supposed took out Raj’ I cannot in good-faith say Deadshot with impunity.

Factors would determine that outcome. Deathstroke is a better fighter, but Deadshot has lighting fast reflexes and hand eye coordination. Does deadshot have to take his eye out? If not, Deadshot would kill Deathstroke before the showdown! Deathstroke has an honor code, Deadshot is cold and calculating. On the other hand, can Deathstroke kidnap his daughter to make it a “fair” fight?

Deathstroke is stronger!
Deadshot is more deadly! Much more motivated!

50/50 depending on external factors. Based on which version of deathstroke, Arrow deathstroke would not stand a chance against deadshot. It would be a great exploration in animation though!

BRAVO for an excellent topic!

4 Likes

Only basing my opinion on their respective Identity as of today in the DCU and no trickery involved. This is a brawl. Deathstroke wins! Any other scenario it would be 50/50 depending on the variables.

5 Likes

Slaaaaaaaade!

5 Likes

Titans Deathstroke! :grinning:

5 Likes

“react” faster, in what sense? There is no recovery from a Head/Eye Shot! This is Deadshot we are talking about. Healing Factor would not play a role, it would not be a flesh wound. It would be a Critical! Damian Wayne/Robin put a sword though his good eye and he fell into the Laz Pit, we will see what emerges!

3 Likes

i beg to differ… Deadshot would drop him before he gets to dry land.

2 Likes