Who Is the Force to Be Reckoned With? Deathstroke vs. Deadshot

Is that a dog or a ferret? My guess is dog, but a very inquisitive one.

2 Likes

Deathstroke could be a verb. I just deathstroked you son!

2 Likes

Well I would assume dead shot. The name is given for a reason. He never misses. Thank you for your reponse!!

2 Likes

Deathstroke all the way. Weā€™ve seen him go toe to toe with the Teen Titans and the Justice League by himself. Deadshot is a great assassin, but he could never take on teams of superheroes all alone.

4 Likes

Deathstroke aka Slade for me!

3 Likes

Whereas Deadshot is Sladeā€™s equal as a sniper, he would be completely outclassed in the fields of hand to hand combat and use of edged weapons. Floyd can kill or fight up close if forced to it, but when he does he is well outside his comfort zone. Being as far from his victim as possible helps him to be the cold blooded monster he likes people to see him as. Slade, on the other hand, is the clod blooded monster Floyd pretends to be. A rifle, crossbow, sword, knife or his bare hands, he is comfortable killing with any of these.

2 Likes

As others have said, I have a hard time picturing Deadshot winning in this fight. Heā€™s a scrappy underdog, which is why heā€™s such a good fit on Suicide Squad. Deathstroke is a top tier villain in the DCU. But if the story calls for it, I have no doubt the writers would find a way for Deadshot to win.

2 Likes

I cannot speak to Deadshot because Will Smith ruined him for me. But, I stand by my argument, arrow deathstroke would not make it off the boat, he would not see it coming. Just an opinion,

The JSA is JV. Deadshot is the leader of Suicide Squadā€¦, Need I say more.

Plusā€¦ I made Desthstroke a verb, so it is a verb now. I deathstroked you Son!, Again for the first time.

1 Like

someone does not see the game that I am playing. LOL. The funny part is that agree overall, if you check my original post, I broke it down. Some people donā€™t want to play games anymore. I will go back in the corner and play with my trucks and sing ā€œkissed from a roseā€ā€¦

1 Like

I would say Deadshot is a better marksman but Deathstroke could defeat him in any other fight. As long as he closes the distance it would be game over for Deadshot.

2 Likes

Agreed if Deadshot Snipes him SURE!.. Hand to Hand Deadshot is Outclassed!

2 Likes

ā€œI think Deadshot would win.ā€
-No one ever

3 Likes

As much as I like Deadshot from Ostranderā€™s run, Deathstroke got him beat by miles. His ion armor (from Priestā€™s run) makes him hella durable and he has augmented strength, speed, and reflexes. In some iterations, he has been shown beating the crap outta the Justice League.

Deadshot, while being a great marksman, is just a man with a death wish.

2 Likes

I would say deathstroke. I love both characters but Deathstroke can utilize more fighting styles with better accuracy, I think. He can also think quicker on his feet in my opinion.

3 Likes

Do you also like Talia al Ghul because yaā€™ll share the same name?!

1 Like

@TaliaMarie very good points!:+1:

2 Likes

Lol! I do like her, but not because we share the name. I find her an interesting and exotic character.

1 Like

I gotta go with Deathstroke

1 Like

in a fight deadshot is welllā€¦ dead but as a better parent deadshot wins

4 Likes

Haha @Izzy11 Def. A Better Dad than Slade! :joy:

1 Like