• Ben Affleck
  • Adam West
  • Michael Keaton
  • George Clooney
  • Val Kilmer

0 voters

1 Like

3 Likes

Heā€™s actually scary. Thatā€™s rarely true of live-action versions of Batman.

3 Likes

I think Bale was the most human and even though I liked the interpretation, thereā€™s no way Batman would ever quit. Aflleck was the most comic accurate (minus the not caring about criminals lives). How can you not like that warehouse scene? In the end, I think Keaton is the best well-rounded of the Batmanā€™s.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t get much of that out of his movies. I may have been too old when they came out to take that away. For me, Kilmer, in a worse movie, was more threatening and scarier. I wouldnā€™t say youā€™re wrong. Itā€™s just a different take away than I had. In the end, this is all going to be really subjective.

2 Likes

Thanks, Kon-El!

I agree that Keaton is physically capable. I even thought he was believable and scary as the Vulture. I just couldnā€™t get my head around him as Batman. Just different viewpoints, I think.

3 Likes

Bale by far!

3 Likes

I COMPLETELY agree with your Kevin Conroy addition! He will always and forever be my animated Batman voice - no one else will ever be able to compare. :black_heart:

3 Likes

I think Keaton is the best

3 Likes

Keaton used vampire iconography to scare criminals. The scariest thing Kilmer ever did was steal a guyā€™s hearing aid.

4 Likes

Keaton

1 Like

And that was what @Batman0803?
Affleckā€™s performance wasnā€™t bad; I just felt he was too old for the specific movie he was in; I believe he would have worked better in a straight-up adaptation of Millerā€™s ā€œThe Dark Knight Returnsā€ instead of the hodgepodge of plots that was BvS(also Affleckā€™s suit needed more body-armor[it looked to be all cloth])
@DC89 except ā€œJokerā€ really isnā€™t a ā€œBatmanā€ movie

1 Like

I like Keatons films the best. Affleck really captured the essence of the character, straight outta the comics. Clooney was the best Bruce Wayne IMO. West got me into him though. Tough choice. Iā€™m going Affleck.

1 Like

2 Likes

I was wondering why Conroy wasnā€™t even in the running

2 Likes

yeh, but the problem is, Adam WAS the best Batman for his time, and if you put him up on a list of animated he would great there, but he just does not belong on this list.

2 Likes

Kevin Conroy is my personal definitive Batman and Bruce Wayne, alas he isnā€™t option as he wasnā€™t Batman in a live action movie adaptation. Out of the available optionsā€¦ Iā€™ve got to go with Ben Affleck. Iā€™ve got some issues with the Snyder films, but Affleck most assuredly is not one of them. Actually, the casting in all of the Snyder films is pretty amazing across the board.

2 Likes

As far as Movie Batmen go Keaton #1 Bale#2. For TV Kevein Conroy(sp) #2 the voice actor on Batman the Brave & the Bold. Over all TV, Movies & Animation Kevin Conroy (sp) #1 The Worsest ever George Clooney.

1 Like

I was going for more live action but maybe in the future I can add him.

1 Like