Who Is The Best Batman Actor?

In my opinion all these actors were good. The only thing that ruined them,(George Clooney), was the writing and directing of the movie they were in.

This topic is where you can express your thoughts on the actors who were casted to be the Dark Knight!

27 Likes

It’s funny though because George Clooney’s such a good actor, but this was one of his worst movies. He also apologized for his performance in the movie as well.

8 Likes

As many Batman actors there are. Only one can be the best.

• Adam West
  • Michael Keaton
  • Val Kilmer
  • George Clooney
  • Christian Bale
  • Ben Affleck

0 voters

13 Likes

I overall like Bale best but Kilmer had a pretty good Batman voice.

10 Likes

Each Batman actor had something good and bad. I like Bale over all, but his voice sounded weird at times.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Keaton is the man, nails Batman’s voice and moodiness. Bale is a good Bruce Wayne, but the voice kills me

11 Likes

Keaton is a classic. No argument there. His suit was good for the old style Batman. He was a good choice for Batman.

5 Likes

Agreed, However I will say he is not the best at Bruce Wayne. He seems too plain and not as flamboiant as Bale. And that poofy hair he has!

4 Likes

@TheSandmanofGotham He played Bruce Wayne more of a comedian, but that was pretty entertaining for what it was. Some actors are better at different roles. Bruce Wayne or Batman.

3 Likes

Absolutely

2 Likes

Ben Affleck I enjoyed him more as Batman then Bruce Wayne. His suit and voice were too cool.

9 Likes

I have to say, I didn’t think much of Bale’s Bruce Wayne at first, but after watching Bale’s performance in American Psycho, it felt like an epiphany and I realized what Bale was trying to get at as Wayne.

2 Likes

Looks like Bale is winning the title of best Batman, but I’ll keep the poll going until tomorrow.

1 Like

Adam West, followed by Michael Keaton

2 Likes

For their eras, truly remarkable interpretations of the character.

2 Likes

Every era has their own Batman.

3 Likes

Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed.

14 Likes

Tough one. I don’t know, but there’s something about Affleck that does it for me.

I do have a special place for West though.

5 Likes

I can’t help it :eyes: Ima Batfleck fan! Keatons the one w/ the special place in my heart. :purple_heart:

Oh and happy cake day to you @LDFM and @Batman0803! :tada:

6 Likes